OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if I was a betting man I would have taken the under. In a pick’em I had 44 as the total back on Wednesday

Another drop :rofl:

With all the drops and fumble by Kelce, Ravens' receivers looking at these dudes like

1700540571940.png

Chiefs front office really thought Mahomes can turn any bum WR into a star :smh:

they f’d him over with the oline.. and now WRs

hell the oline it depends what the refs allow with the tackles

maybe don’t take a RB in the first

Philly with another gutsy win. Impressive

I wanna say kc needs to either run it more or get a real wideout instead of just relying on mahomes magic, but they just win a super bowl doing just that

Philly with another gutsy win. Impressive

I wanna say kc needs to either run it more or get a real wideout instead of just relying on mahomes magic, but they just win a super bowl doing just that

That wasn't impressive at all. Travis fumble took at least 3 points away. Then the WR's dropped 10 passes the rest of the way.

Ugly win for the Eagles but GOODT! teams find ways to win games like that.

Difference was DeVonta coming through for Hurts on that drive that gave the Eagles the lead for good.

Chiefs receivers were a whole pack of *** Kelce with the drops and fumble, Watson scared to catch the ball, MVS with that huge drop on that would be long TD pass.

Chiefs could sure us a WR that can break the top of the defense and can actually catch those deep balls.

nah this was elite high end football, man. the league is SO high quality rn!
So you just go take the Brady soundbite and run with it? :lol: :lol:

Don't let the Pats being trash fool you into buying that. Brady throwing out a man's name who was probably already in the hall of fame before Brady entered the league should let you know he's talking crazy.

Both these teams played a bad game.

Aside from the Chiefs drops, it was just excellent defense by both sides. Anytime you have 2 good offenses or 2 good QBs going head to head it's almost always a defensive showdown bc neither defense wants to get embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom