OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pft. Raiders two games back from the Queefs and we still play their weak asses twice.
IMG_0231.gif

That wasn't impressive at all. Travis fumble took at least 3 points away. Then the WR's dropped 10 passes the rest of the way.
I was referring more to their overall season not just this game. When a team consistently finds ways to pull out tough games despite poor performances, thats a good sign. They know how to win in more ways than one.

So you just go take the Brady soundbite and run with it? :lol: :lol:

no. a few of us actually been saying that allllll year about QB play and offenses. way before tonight :lol:

and i know people are getting tight and taking it as a shot against their favorite players but i don't think Brady is talking individual talent and skill. he's talking actual play as a team out there, which is why he calls out the coaching

no. a few of us actually been saying that allllll year about QB play and offenses. way before tonight :lol:

and i know people are getting tight and taking it as a shot against their favorite players but i don't think Brady is talking individual talent and skill. he's talking actual play as a team out there, which is why he calls out the coaching
meeehhhhh....i get it though

Oh so u going with Skip and saying Brady watches more film than the coaches?

You should be mad hoodie didn’t learn how to cheat better and let him take the operation to tampa with him

Bro. He mentioned defensive players who played in even worse offensive eras
sabu (1).png

If that was his point that is terrible logic to use

I said it before the deadline Chiefs shoulda called Washington for Terry McLauren. He would be a beast with Pat.

this all of this.. when I saw the names getting thrown around and terry wasn’t mentioned i Was like if you see them other 2 trades im calling for terry or either of those tackles

hell I don’t get how Gibson wasn’t moved

Bro. He mentioned defensive players who played in even worse offensive eras
sabu (1).png

If that was his point that is terrible logic to use

i mean sure. but he ain't saying anything people in here haven't been saying for weeks in terms of quality of play :lol:

and like he said, it aint really just on the players. coaches, rule changes. the quality of the game is suffering.

Aside from the Chiefs drops, it was just excellent defense by both sides. Anytime you have 2 good offenses or 2 good QBs going head to head it's almost always a defensive showdown bc neither defense wants to get embarrassed
Nah, the offenses left too many points out there. But the defenses did show out, but numerous dropped catches are inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom