OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step in the right direction but y'all still got Pickett as QB aka taller Zach Wilson.

I have a feeling the franchise might wanna see what they have in Pickett with a new OC and system. Not saying I completely disagree with that approach, because evaluating Pickett in the HS level offense under Canada has been nauseating.

I do think long-term, as long as Tomlin is coach the team’s identity will be defense first and running the ball as their offensive philosophy. The system will never mimic that of McDaniels or McVay, but it would be nice to have a QB that has the talent to make plays. Similar to how Ben was able to during his peak years. Thats why I think Penix is the perfect fit.

Pause

Half full: the Chiefs dominated that game and glaring mistakes, that can be fixed they win by two scores.

Half empty: the offense is broken, 87 is a shell of his former self and the Chiefs have the worst WR group.

The Eagles always find a way to win.

That 1 seed is locked up. The Niners and Lions with jostle for the 2nd seed. I think that the Lions will end up with the 2nd seed. Cowboys might have it the easiest cause they’ll be playing the NFC South.

I know you cant call everything because nobody wants to see a flag every other play but once Carter start getting some calls its a wrap

The Eagles always find a way to win.

That 1 seed is locked up. The Niners and Lions with jostle for the 2nd seed. I think that the Lions will end up with the 2nd seed. Cowboys might have it the easiest cause they’ll be playing the NFC South.

schedule still favors lions

I just wanna make it 3-2 through this stretch.. getting the chiefs W was big

Needed bears to win that 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom