OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I N C R E D I B L E

IMG_1359.jpeg

Man if Barry never retired, he’d have obliterated the rushing record. If he had Emmitt’s offense/team would of obliterated it twice as much :lol:

The Eagles always find a way to win.

That 1 seed is locked up. The Niners and Lions with jostle for the 2nd seed. I think that the Lions will end up with the 2nd seed. Cowboys might have it the easiest cause they’ll be playing the NFC South.
If Dallas can get a win against them and we beat them….

He’s gonna shatter the qb rushing td record.

Colts wild for that. Gotta give him a legit chance to get healthy. Guess they wanted to free up some of that money to get weapons for Richardson next year.

Watching the Madden episode of Peytons Places and it's wild how much players got away with in the 60s and 70s, you could put guys in choke holds, clothesline guys, trip and many other physical acts that would get you suspended for multiple games and/or heavily fined these days.

Colts wild for that. Gotta give him a legit chance to get healthy. Guess they wanted to free up some of that money to get weapons for Richardson next year.

That oline aint doing them any favors to get the running game going. Richardson is NOT a 40 pass attempt kinda guy thats going to win you games like that. Good player with alot of upside but he needs a running game to complement his ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom