OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Weird how some people are in here when their teams are doing well yet others are here all the time. I love hockey in general so I'll be here til the end. I am currently rooting for the Caps and the Hawks. I'd love to see that as a Stanley Cup Final.
sorry, I have a job, wife and kid. I usually have better things to do than to talk hockey with a bunch of Niketalkers. However I do have sometime to play NHL09 and now that the rink is closed for the summer I won't be playing anymore hockey until I move. But since the blackhawks are doing sowell I thought I should come in here and see what is being said about them. BTW a caps-hawks SCF? I rather have an original six matchup

I dont even know what to say about that delay of game penalty.....ducks are going to score for sure

the wings look like they are playing hung over....and where is everyone else??? All that pressure then you give up a goal......
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by DublBagn

the wings look like they are playing hung over....and where is everyone else??? All that pressure then you give up a goal......
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I thought they were gonna win with ease?...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ducks
pimp.gif
i'm hoping them or the bruins win the cup

Even the eventual champs lose every once in a while......no one can win all the time....I still have faith for the 3rd period.....plus you have to factor inthat your fans barely make any noise, and I figure we might have to see what happens in overtime....

Datsyuk is messing up all the spacing on the ice....what is going on??? and if I see abdelkader on the ice any more I am going to pull my hair out...

whats up with the quick whistles????? puck is still out and easily viewable....talk about a bad night for the wings....no love on the whistles.....

Even the eventual champs lose every once in a while......no one can win all the time....I still have faith for the 3rd period.....plus you have to factor in that your fans barely make any noise, and I figure we might have to see what happens in overtime....
factor that in with what? what does that have to do with ANYTHING?

^^^^ I am saying that besides the homer calls they get from the refs it does not feel like a road game......finally!!!! to little to late???

You serious?

Getzlaf and Rafalski?

Neidermayer and Datsyuk?

Come on Anaheim.

Both of them instigated those fights.

Both lucky these aren't the Red Wings of the 90s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

lol... I'm not a Ducks fan so what homer calls by the refs am I getting? You're really not making any sense.
did I say you were a fan???

^Nah I don't think Getzy got in a fight. Tried to though with Hossa. Hossa didn't want any part of it. It was just Scotty/Datsyuk.

^
roll.gif

I didn't catch that all I saw was the sheer look of terror on Hossa's face when Getzlaf was challenging him. Dude was trying to find protection.

did I say you were a fan???
Even the eventual champs lose every once in a while......no one can win all the time....I still have faith for the 3rd period.....plus you have to factor in that your fans barely make any noise, and I figure we might have to see what happens in overtime....

Very entertaining two days of hockey coming up. I'll be in attendance for Bruins/Canes Game 7.
pimp.gif

Bunch of great game 7's coming up this week. I didnt really expect Anaheim to push Detroit so hard and after the Canes were up 3-1 I figured it was a wrap.No need to even mention the other game 7 I guess. Its going to be amazing.

I'm not going to lie. I'm pretty interested in the Caps game tonight. I've watched more hockey the past week than during the rest of my lifecombined.

Go Pens. Winning a game 7 in someone elses place is almost better just the ultimate "f-you". Should be a classic

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Very entertaining two days of hockey coming up. I'll be in attendance for Bruins/Canes Game 7.
pimp.gif

thats badass man
pimp.gif

cannot wait for game 7. ill make it back to MA just in time to shower, change, and get to my boys place for the game.

is savard OK for thursday night? that leg check was kind of lame. these two teams are gonna play some dirty and chippy games next season.

oh and go caps tonight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom