Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by cquan05

eek.gif
@ Willie Mitchell leveling Toews tonight.

before some blindfolded hawks fan comes in. It was a clean hit. Willie didnt lift the shoulder

Smart move by hawks coaching staff for not putting him back in unlike the Habs did with Bergeron
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I saw this last night, and it was TOTALLY clean. If I was Toews, I'd be having words w. Cam Barker about that pass once I regained my senses...
Yup

I saw this last night, and it was TOTALLY clean. If I was Toews, I'd be having words w. Cam Barker about that pass once I regained my senses...
Yup
laugh.gif

just like a QB hanging out a WR over the middle, huh

solid clean hit...good for toews that he got up and skate off on his own too. was he good to go for the rest of the game?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Yup
laugh.gif

just like a QB hanging out a WR over the middle, huh

solid clean hit...good for toews that he got up and skate off on his own too. was he good to go for the rest of the game?

Nope. Sat on the bench for a minute or two, but then left and never came back.

I'm not really sure. Ray Ferraro was saying that when he left, he was complaining about something in his chest/mid-section area, not the typical "Idon't know where I am" that you get when you get smoked like that.

That was a perfect hit. That reminded me of Stevens on Kariya/Lindros. Perfect execution, clean, and legal. The Canucks did get f'd though when a Hawkjumped Mitchell and took away Sedins breakaway. That stuff shouldn't happen. In my mind if you go after someone now a days for a hit on a star, you shouldget a game misconduct. It slows the game down and it would make you think twice about it.

Totally didnt realize how dominant the Rangers have been over the Devils in the Garden until I saw that tonights win was the first for Brodeur in regulation inalmost 3 years. Oh well. Devils still perfect on the road....

#+#$ sportsnet for not offering streaming

this quality is terrible
sick.gif

edit - FFFFFFUUUUUU TORRES

how do you guys think the Pens will do without Gonchar? he's one of my favorites, i'm just not sure how the team will look without him and i hate thatthey're saying it's indefinite.

still - 6 in a row, looking for 7... can't complain too much as a Pens fan right now, but he's a guy you hate to lose.

Gonchar is arguably just as valuable to that team as Crosby and Malkin are... last year they were not nearly as good as they were when he came back.

Good game for us despite the OT loss. Tuukka showed some flashes of brilliance aside from the goals he gave up. I thought the third period was arguably ourbest of the year despite not scoring.

Oh, and dear Claude. I know you know what youre doing and all, but please, keep the Ryder-Krejci-Wheeler line together at all times no matter who is injured. Idont know if you forgot last November-December, but they were the hottest line in hockey til you broke them up.
frown.gif

Devils beat the Rangers, Yankees lose. great day for me.

anyone have NHL 2K10 for the Wii? is it any good "party game wise"?

Back
Top Bottom