OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Gotta make at least one

where that black and red at 
nerd.gif
Took the words right outta my mouth. I'm hoping Retail is $180 or less and ebates is at least 8%. I gotta 20% code and gift cards just asking to be used on these. 

I'm wondering what box would these come in. Normal Black iD box? Oversized Black iD box? ahhhhh that would be so sick. I'm in for 5 pairs minimum

I signed up for this event doubt I will go
Don't really care for running shoes expect OG colorways of 90's and 95's

Last edited:
Yeah I am now voting for atmos Elephant AM's on the voting now I know for sure the ID zeros are coming...

Yeah I am now voting for atmos Elephant AM's on the voting now I know for sure the ID zeros are coming...

Why would you vote for something that was just released that you could have gotten it if you really wanted it, versus something ten plus years old anyway :smh:

Why would you vote for something that was just released that you could have gotten it if you really wanted it, versus something ten plus years old anyway
mean.gif
Honestly it was more in hopes that they would just end up making more colorways, etc of the Zero.... Part of me in the beginning didn't realize they were bringing back specific versions of the sneakers until i read more into it.

For sure gonna try for the OG. Then ID wise, one darker based colorway and one bright one for the summer.

You know there's no way they're going to offer the colors necessary to re-create the OG.

Back
Top Bottom