OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Bought 2 more from them. Will see what happens.
how many is that now ? 
eek.gif

Kicks USA order just got canceled.

Guess I get to buy the Royals Lebron IDs now.
happy.gif

Last edited:
Call me crazy but these are selling EXTREMELY well, certainly better than the AF 180 high. I don't double up but these I will have to make a exception on. The toebox on these isn't bulky for a change, which makes the shoe really look true to the original. The leather had a good amount of flex for it to feel synthetic.

And the pump system on these works well. If you lace them up somewhat tight, you feel the heel collar filling up with air as you pump. I hope this leads Nike to retroing the 180 pumps next year and eventually the air Pressures, AF Vs, and the STS.

I wonder if Nikes patent for the 180 pump mechanism had expired and that's why we never got a pump 180. Clearly Nike was willing to put the pump in these CFs.

Last edited:
these are selling EXTREMELY well, certainly better than the AF 180 high.

They sold out on release day on NikeStore Europe, which was certainly surprising!

I think these deserve to sell extremely well, because they're true to the OG for one! The New Air Force 180 (as it says on the label) that you referred to probably didn't move so well, because it wasn't quite true to the original!

I copped the Emerald's though!
8)

I UNDSed my pair to go to the library. They feel really comfortable on foot. The squeaking went away and the leather is starting to soften up already. I've had shoes with crappy synthetic leather (like the Auburn SC Trainers and AF1s) but the leather on these is pretty decent. It's very reminiscent to the synthetic leather on the older 4s and 5s. I still can't believe how well these were done and how decent the price tag is.

I wonder who will play in these this season in the NBA

Who ever was complaining about the leather must've got a bunk pair.

It's obviously not the greatest leather, but it is definitely not those plastic Bugs Bunny 8's that came out last year. 

I UNDSed my pair to go to the library. They feel really comfortable on foot. The squeaking went away and the leather is starting to soften up already. I've had shoes with crappy synthetic leather (like the Auburn SC Trainers and AF1s) but the leather on these is pretty decent. It's very reminiscent to the synthetic leather on the older 4s and 5s. I still can't believe how well these were done and how decent the price tag is.

I wonder who will play in these this season in the NBA
dope pic homie. Don't know how I'm gonna be able to pass on these. Just too much nostalgia PLUS it's extremely true to the OG from what I've heard. Toe box looks done really well with the perforations from this pic and the materials look to be good. Them Billy Hoyle's came out on point!!! (I can hear Jimmy)

Last edited:
Now that some of us have the OG Hoyles and all agree the quality is on point, are there any other colors you guys are planning to get? Something tells me I will be tempted by the red pair.

Last edited:
To someone else's point, I hope there is another black colorway. Again I would love a GITD like the 180.

Now that some of us have the OG Hoyles and all agree the quality is on point, are there any other colors you guys are planning to get? Something tells me I will be tempted by the red pair.
Hoyle's only for me. If it wasn't for the character of Billy Hoyle playing in these in the classic 1994 Film "White Men Can't Jump" I probably wouldn't buy them. But regardless they're still a really dope true to form retro shoe in my humble opinion. Nothing but good feedback seems like from the pics and reviews ive read on here. Def can't wait to see if an NBA player will bust these out. Bettin someone will. Still gotta cop my pair on the 8th too.

Last edited:

I'm Hooked. I want the Spurs pair next, then I want the Ultramarines and Emeralds. The red pair I'm kind of iffy on at full price.

dope pic homie. Don't know how I'm gonna be able to pass on these. Just too much nostalgia PLUS it's extremely true to the OG from what I've heard. Toe box looks done really well with the perforations from this pic and the materials look to be good. Them Billy Hoyle's came out on point!!! (I can hear Jimmy)

Thanks bro! I STRONGLY don't suggest sleeping on these. People complaining about the 200 price tag don't realize that it's only 15 more than what. Jordan cost and these are so much better in looks and quality. It's refreshing the toebox on these isn't stubby, just about every retro Nike in the past decade has suffered from that. I'm also shocked that they didn't skip on the ankle padding and the corodouroy lining. It makes these extremely comfortable to wear. I really would love to see PE colorways of these on the court.

I compared the leather and it's exactly as the same as the 2013 Bred 1. Take that for what it's worth. If you were happy with that leather, you'll be pleased with these.

The originator of #ntdenim :smokin

Trydan, already wearing your second pair?

vintage denim crew now, I was blown away by how good it is compared to the modern stuff :lol:

ya I am, these are 11.5 and feel awesome with the og command force insole in them. the other pair will be for rainy/wet days, and ill prolly get a third to keep on ice for when I wear both of these into the ground :D

Back
Top Bottom