OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

FACT IS MOST OF THESE CATS IN HERE ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING DONT KNOW SQUAT! ... NOW YOU HEARD THAT HERE 1ST!

Originally Posted by blco02

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

FACT IS MOST OF THESE CATS IN HERE ACTING LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING DONT KNOW SQUAT! ... NOW YOU HEARD THAT HERE 1ST!

That is true. The ONLY person I will believe on this is Toweh. 

N's in here mad hype for no reason
smh.gif

I for one DO NOT WANT a "Foamposite 2" it will not be anywhere as iconic as the Foamposite one. Unless it's has a updated and lighter foamposite technology with superior cushioning and asthetically looks better and performs better than the one. Also if it's someone Like John Wall's signature shoe and has a great logo like Penny's 1 cent it could be something special but i DOUBT Nike does it like that.

listen...i'll stop all the speculatin...its gona b a new line of nike foam sandals, with foamposite outter and foamposit beads that massage your feet while you walk...not only that but it comes with a foam shroud that attaches on to the sandal to make it a b ball shoe to ball in...its gona run about $200...

seriously tho...i think nike is tryna hype something thats not as big as it really seems...all these tweets is jus makin it more hyped than it really is gona b, n wen we do find out, im hopin its not gona b one of those ...'all this hype for that?' type of deals...or i could b totally wrong and whatever they are hyping is going to send all us shoe heads into a frenzy...

@justhotkicks...its not a new colorway, af1 or cf foams...is it new materials and supposrt systems...i.e. flywire/torch technology, 360 air, being incoprporated with foams? and is it a completely new shoe? i keep reading that these shoes are two years in the making and that its gona change foamposites for the better...and the name of the shoe is up on s.n. but they have it censored out...shoe lab say they'll have a full run of *** *** ****** ***** **** in december...what the hell is '*** *** ****** ***** ****'? AIR 360 FORCES FOAMS ONES? i duno...some one try to crack it

This nikeTAlk, not nike-I-know-something-u-don't. So unless you been issued a gag order or work for Nikesportswear, why not share?....I'm a patient dude but c'mon son...lol

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Also if it's someone Like John Wall's signature shoe 
i would assume my dude that if Nike did go down this route, they would bestow this sig shoe upon someone actually in the league and established as a superstar or a superstar in the making...i dunno if i see all of that in John Wall yet especially since he's not in the league just yet

I was shown a full image of the shoe and asked NOT to disclose information. They know my Niketalk username so why would I break their trust? To please a bunch of kids? I did my best to give as many hints as possible and if you still haven't gotten an idea of what the shoe could be based on the hints and the NSW twitter updates, then there's not much else I can say. It's not the Foam Jordan 1, Foam AF1, or a new colorway of an old shoe. I could've kept silent but the majority of the response and discussion in this thread was way off of what NSW clearly hinted at.

As someone else stated before, it's a treat for "true Foam heads".

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

don't want you to lose your information hookup, thanks for clearing up the rumors. i prayed ridiculously long that it wouldn't be the Jordan or AF1
laugh.gif

either way....i'm here, patiently waiting...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

don't want you to lose your information hookup, thanks for clearing up the rumors. i prayed ridiculously long that it wouldn't be the Jordan or AF1
laugh.gif

either way....i'm here, patiently waiting...
nerd.gif

right next to u
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Also if it's someone Like John Wall's signature shoe 
i would assume my dude that if Nike did go down this route, they would bestow this sig shoe upon someone actually in the league and established as a superstar or a superstar in the making...i dunno if i see all of that in John Wall yet especially since he's not in the league just yet
I believe Wall's kicks are out already or we've seen them. Well at least thats what Slam says.
ohwell.gif

I was shown a full image of the shoe and asked NOT to disclose information. They know my Niketalk username so why would I break their trust? To please a bunch of kids? I did my best to give as many hints as possible and if you still haven't gotten an idea of what the shoe could be based on the hints and the NSW twitter updates, then there's not much else I can say. It's not the Foam Jordan 1, Foam AF1, or a new colorway of an old shoe. I could've kept silent but the majority of the response and discussion in this thread was way off of what NSW clearly hinted at.

NSW said the secret isn't the royal foams but do you know if the royals could still be in the works for this or next year?

OG pearls? volts? white foam one PE? man the possibilities. fn nike and their twitter hype
laugh.gif

since 2 foams ARE dropping in December,according to a couple of you, does that mean black foams will drop again? ones? pros? ice sole?

nerd.gif

NSW building all this hype and anticipation and watch it will be a big disappointment. #FAIL.

Like a lot of people saying. Just give us the OG Royals and we're good.

shoekid i was thinking the same thing, a foam package, i remember that was mentioned a while ago... at the same homie saw an image of a shoe, who know's, it aint killing to know just yet, hopefully they tweet it before 12pm... that gif is hilarious

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Why are dudes continuing to bring up royals?
because some of the ideas being thrown out were hybrids & ID's which will take away, or bastardize, the royal ones. so those that don't want to see that happen are asking for royals...

How can it be ''something the world has never felt before'' and be a foamposite? They've been around and felt for a while now. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom