OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

^^
laugh.gif
for real tho, I'm lookin for some pantent/ nubuck flavors...other than that these things better make us fly tot the moon or somn

^^
laugh.gif
for real tho, I'm lookin for some pantent/ nubuck flavors...other than that these things better make us fly tot the moon or somn

maybe it will be a foamposite sneaker shape but instead of foamposite it will have tennis ball felt material instead of the foam. with clear bottoms.

watch it be fusions between posites and air forces; similar to afj fusions.

the upper of some foams with the midsole of some air forces
laugh.gif

dont do it nike
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

watch it be fusions between posites and air forces; similar to afj fusions.

the upper of some foams with the midsole of some air forces
laugh.gif

dont do it nike
sick.gif
please no 
frown.gif

Man I just hope it's something worthwhile, but at the same time I kind of want them to drop some trash so I can pass and keep that money in my wallet
laugh.gif

If its Foams on ID i think it will be a joke. They would have to do them in limited runs because the system would crash with the amount of people trying to get theirs.

Also i have come to realize that nike (for the most part) thinks we are not that smart. So there is a chance that the Jordan 1 Foam is the Big Suprise. They will announce it like JORDAN X FOAM OMGGG. Then show that piece Jordan 1 and we will all shake our heads and walk away.

But they make it seem like it won't just be a new colorway. So i am expecting the worst personally. Because in my eyes there is nothing that needs to be added or taken away from the Foam. It is an excellent shoe. And after seeing the "FoamDome" i am sure they will just throw a 360 sole or a lunar sole or flywire or something stupid to ruin my fav shoe of all time.

Foam ID's wouldn't be the worst. I'm sure if they put them on ID they'd limit the color options to keep the OG colors in the retro vault. And I don't think there'd be a rush to order them especially if you can't make a royal blue/volt/insert-hyped-CW-here. Foams are a niche market. hypebeast only want them because they are limited. if they are sold to the masses the appeal goes away.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Foam ID's wouldn't be the worst. I'm sure if they put them on ID they'd limit the color options to keep the OG colors in the retro vault. And I don't think there'd be a rush to order them especially if you can't make a royal blue/volt/insert-hyped-CW-here. Foams are a niche market. hypebeast only want them because they are limited. if they are sold to the masses the appeal goes away.

See i think that the OG Foam Fan base is strong.  When they first dropped in 96 (i think) i remember trying to cop them as a kid an i needed a men's size 8 because i still wore kids sizes and they were sold out every where.  But i do think your right that they would only allow you to make variant colors and would prob have no "icey sole" option.  Which means i wouldn't cop.  But if they allowed an icey sole option and even just a decent colored upper (black would be nice) and let me put my name on them in a different color.  I would probably try to get 2 pairs if they let me.

I think the one thing that would deter people from it would be a close to 300 dollar price tag after tax and shipping most likely. 

Jking0821 wrote:
LosALMIGHTY wrote:

See i think that the OG Foam Fan base is strong.  When they first dropped in 96 (i think) i remember trying to cop them as a kid an i needed a men's size 8 because i still wore kids sizes and they were sold out every where.  But i do think your right that they would only allow you to make variant colors and would prob have no "icey sole" option.  Which means i wouldn't cop.  But if they allowed an icey sole option and even just a decent colored upper (black would be nice) and let me put my name on them in a different color.  I would probably try to get 2 pairs if they let me.

I think the one thing that would deter people from it would be a close to 300 dollar price tag after tax and shipping most likely. 

I think the $300 price tag would be a good thing. I doubt a hypebeast will drop that amount for them. Let us make any colorway sans royal, pearl, copper, eggplant, with an icey sole option and I think they will do well.

When the royal ones first dropped I was in 8th grade. I saw bibby rocking them in the NCAA then saw them in slam. Then I saw the $180 price tag and was
tired.gif
. No way my parents were dropping that amount of money for a pair of sneakers. Then my boy told me his parents were getting them for him as a graduation gift. He explained it as , "its only $90 a piece." because his parents weren't together. That's the only time I've ever thought to myself, "man, why can't my parents be divorced."

Knowing nike, they have nothing planned...they just posted that to see what kind of hype it will cause and now they are rushing around campus trying to figure out what gimmicky 1/2 cent type creation they can whip together to make the beasts go hmmmmmmmmm....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom