OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

SMH @ all the NTer's giving Nike further ideas... And they say I am a hypebeast
laugh.gif

edit: Foamposite 2?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Genius44

all this hype, I bet when they finally tell it will end up being a big let down...

i hope not....i've had enough let downs from nike this year already.

^

Yeah I was thinking it might be the Duncans...

Or

A  certain DMV rapper collab, he was hinting that they might have been doing something a while back...

if they do a foam id, im officially retiring and putting the collection up for sale.
no respect for the foam line at that point.

I doubt it's a straight-up retro of something if they're saying it's something the world hasn't felt before. I dunno, foam Timbs? They're already done it with acg boots, so anything is fair game at this point. I doubt it's gonna be anything that amazing once we finally see it.

My guess is they would be extremely limited, which wouldn't appeal to their core audience, instead resellers.

roll.gif
         Nike trying to build hype....probably for another lame idea.....oh what would they do without twitter and hypebeasts!

I don't think a foam id would be the worst idea. It's not like people are going to confuse them for fakes because fake foamposites look absolutely awful. Plus they will probably be $240-260 so It's not like a bunch of bums are going to be lined up on their computers to get them. The only people buying them would likely be people from here or other sneaker forums. I probably wouldn't buy any, but I would much rather them say this than start making more Frankenstein shoes.

Originally Posted by bigj505

if they do a foam id, im officially retiring and putting the collection up for sale.
no respect for the foam line at that point.

x2

only thing that comes to mind is probably flywire/torch technology combo with foam...or they could b hypin the intro of a shoe we alredy seen, foam j's, cuz its been like 3 days since they 'hinted'...nike b pullin ur leg all the time... or sportswear with foam technology, but thats hard to imagine. either way, its a good buzz generator, cuz personally i think foams r great shoes n i only got one pair, the e.p's cuz of the uniqueness in color, but after droppin dam near 3 notes on a pair, i had to really ask myself if they r really worth it...i have since stopped to really care for the foams and their hype. they still catch my eye, but they r not a $300 eye catcher...n this 'announmcement' has got me wonderin what they got up their sleeve n im supposed to be resisting the hype. their marketing strategies get me everytime...dam u nike... i hope its something that im not gona want otherwise ima b goin for broke if its somethin dope.

if it aint broke why even attempt to do anything to it?

bulky *@% foamposite is not the type of thing to "try" things with.

If Nike were to put a Foamposite-based shoe on Nike iD, my vote would go for the Skyposites or Foamposite Lites, as those are minor compared to other Foams.

I'm hoping this news isn't anything too drastic.

Back
Top Bottom