OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

laugh.gif

Its prob them new foams that drop at the end of the year. I forget what site I believe it was ebay but they had them in the spurs color and also the orlando magic color.
I believe they are called foamposite 2010

nahhhh^^^ hope youre wrong because these look like !@@$
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
!BtjCKL!EGk~%24(KGrHqQH-DQEvMGr)6YzBL8,hysCiw~~_12.JPG

Please wait

Image not available
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Picture Size:
iconPicSize2_15x15.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

I have faith in nike with this one. I know they mess up a lot of shoes, but they still know what we like and don't like. Jordan brand knows sneakerheads hate the fusions but they don't sell them for us, they sell them for the everyday kid/person who walks into a footlocker and thinks they look fresh. If they are saying that we are gonna be pumped for these then I'm gonna guess they are gonna be straight fire.

those pics have been up for a while. They are in the nike basketball 2010 thread. and they are not wavy.

Man I'm just waiting for this post to jump a couple of pages and then I know that the pics have surfaced
laugh.gif

^Yo them %!!%# is stupid fresh!
I don't know if that's the big news,but i'd wear those!
I'm a sucker for hi's!

I think it is
Read this earlier today...

"Taking a side step from running, Nike Sportswear has also revamped its street favorites, the Dunk High and the Air Force 1 High with both new technology and new colorways. For the first time, the Nike Foamposite technology is used on the AF1 High to created a more supportive, lightweight upper, that also enjoys a futuristic molded look, paired perfectly with a new transparent sole." - Freshnessmag

Doesnt look like an actual pic, more like a computer rendering so i dont know what to think just yet
Might have been a waste, might be aight

I think that MX sole would look better on a gloss Foam upper than it does on a matte black one

I think that's them. Looks like an actual pic to me. I'd cop. Definitely want to see these in other colors, especially royal. Nothing replace Foam 1's, but these are still pretty sick.

Back
Top Bottom