OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

dam 2 foams in december, i see i gotta do that christmas shopping early... i hope its something official....

those af1 hi's are clean
pimp.gif

I don't think those AF1's are the big surprise though...

They're making it seem like another Foam One from the hints, but in a colorway none of us have seen as yet.

Yo if it's Black Carbon Fiber Foam One's it's going to be the MOST hyped sneaker in a long long time... well for this year at least.

I just don't think those AF1's are the big surprise though... but if they are those who like buy, but I'm good on them.

^^^

Just tell us already man.

Can NT get the ...  " you heard it 1st here on NT " treatment ???

Something the world hasn't felt before?

Oh a couple of mismatching hoops shoes mashed together into a hybrid.

Yeah, that's new.

Hey Nike, how about you just release some ordinary Air Force 1 Highs instead of making work for yourself by frankenstening shoes
that nobody really wants in an attempt to grub more revenue from retailers.

Those Air Force Ones/Foams would sell, like Fusions, but you would never see a pair on my feet.

CARBON FLIGHTPOSITE-STYLE FOAM 1'S WITH CLEAR BOTTOM WOULD BE INSANE

I hope it's a totally new design - but I don't think Nike Sportswear does that.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

AF1? Nope.

Carbon Fiber Foam? Nope.

A new colorway of an existing shoe? Nope.
So its a new shoe....with foam technology.....and we are supposed to love it?

Is it an old shoe just with foam on it?  Like a mash up/fusion? or completely new?

Dare i say....Foamposite 2

Patiently waiting for thursday for another hint. Hope all this hype isn't wasted on crap.

I'm hoping he's wrong.  I just want another color of the Foam 1's.  That shoe still has so much untapped potential.  Unless they plan to top the 1/2 cents.

AF1? Nope.
Carbon Fiber Foam? Nope.

^^^
this guy is worst than will, why post if your not going to let the cat out the bag?
i see why this forum is lame nowadays.

i trying my hardest not to give in to this crap...but nike really does have me on the edge of my seat right now

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

AF1? Nope.
Carbon Fiber Foam? Nope.

^^^
this guy is worst than will, why post if your not going to let the cat out the bag?
i see why this forum is lame nowadays.

That post is actually more informative than 90% of all other posts in this thread. Dude might not be telling what it is, but he is helping by process of elimination/eliminating speculation.

Back
Top Bottom