Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Fordham Road Foot Locker had both. :pimp:

426398BA-2076-40FD-99A6-8B75A799152C.jpeg

Damn I’m seriously shocked I was just able to cop at my local FTL. After striking out online I went to run errands. Randomly swung by, didn’t see no one infront, walked in and not a single customer inside. Asked if they had any left. Dude said 2 pairs left and one was my size. He said there was a line this morning but they all took the big sizes. I’m still shocked no vultures looped around to clean up. I probably showed up like an hour and a half after opening and still got lucky. Been a while since I copped soemrhing in store.

Attachments

• 52CB783A-E00B-476D-9E77-A304E5F17D1C.jpeg
    52CB783A-E00B-476D-9E77-A304E5F17D1C.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 155
Could smell that this was how things were gonna go once we started edging closer to release especially after they magically disappeared from Footaction smh.
To the backlog they go until down the line someone feels like clearing closet space. Would check out local stores but snowed in at the moment.

Hope y’all won’t be too mad at me, but I had to cop via Stock X after missing out on SNKRS and driving to two different malls. It’s the nostalgia for me. I was a broke kid in 7th grade wishing my parents could buy them for me. Hope everyone else was able to get their pairs without the b.s.

No luck on SNKRS so I went to my local Champs and they didn't even get them after I checked the app to make sure they did. Gave up but half hour later called footlocker 20 minutes away and they said they had a few in my size and the half size up. Flew down there and only one pair left. Scooped and can breathe, good luck yall. The finish line just got a shipment as said to call around 5 to see if it was in it. Will see if I can score some and help out some NTers! Oh and my other griffey came in today too! Griffey day!
29565856-646A-4C1F-9E35-BF2EC9FCE0F6.jpeg

I need a 11.5 up here in Wisconsin... & I’m in the same boat don’t want no parts of paying resale smh

I was going to pull the trigger on GOAT, but I'm gonna play the long game with these. I'll see where we at with them in a week or so. $230 seems too much for this sneaker fright now. Now they're back to $250, hell no!!

Those flew quick when they dropped in 2011. They dropped around the same time the playoff/all star air Jordan 13 retro dropped and cats went straight to the cinch Griffeys
You right they released same day as the all star 13’s I was the only one buying the Griffey’s that day in my city everyone wanted those all stars

Back
Top Bottom