OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan doesn't care anymore he just wants our money and he knows we will pay for them  
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Might be a weird question but what if bidders don't follow threw with there bids? Does that mean Nike will realist the pair?

Nike is working like clock work. Wonder how long this has been in the works to pull off such a thing. I hope Niketown SF has a pair to display.

Might be a weird question but what if bidders don't follow threw with there bids? Does that mean Nike will realist the pair?

Nike is working like clock work. Wonder how long this has been in the works to pull off such a thing. I hope Niketown SF has a pair to display.

^^ Im pretty sure they're going to hold the auction the way Ellen did for beiber's hair. You gotta register and all this crap so they'll be able to we've out the idiots.

^^ Im pretty sure they're going to hold the auction the way Ellen did for beiber's hair. You gotta register and all this crap so they'll be able to we've out the idiots.

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

damn, this is the worst quickstrike of all time smh 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
this came out of nowhere and they couldn't wait....and to make it limited too? 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

How? Because it's an actual QS? Because it didn't leak out months in advance?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
that neoprene upper looks horrible (cheap). hopefully that's not a real pair. honestly, the hype on these has already turned me way off. not to mention these are not at all practical to actually wear w/ out literally looking like a clown (just IMO). i would like to have a pair just like the next person, but really for collection purposes only. i'm an old head in NT years, but as a grown man i just can't see it. idk. the nike plantation certainly knows how to keep the slaves in line.
30t6p3b.gif

just off the hype alone i have more of a negative/uneasy feeling about these than anything else. i feel sorry for those that will actually be camping out for days and weeks for these.

**EDIT**

now these are sick. and if i was able to get a pair i still would never wear them and not bc of the clown statement i made above, but i have to admit bc they are just str8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

nmzrh.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NOSAJ

08f16f4af62f4762962be1e37ce3ce34_7.jpg

from bobbyhundreds instagram

sick.gif
that neoprene upper looks horrible (cheap). hopefully that's not a real pair. honestly, the hype on these has already turned me way off. not to mention these are not at all practical to actually wear w/ out literally looking like a clown (just IMO). i would like to have a pair just like the next person, but really for collection purposes only. i'm an old head in NT years, but as a grown man i just can't see it. idk. the nike plantation certainly knows how to keep the slaves in line.
30t6p3b.gif

just off the hype alone i have more of a negative/uneasy feeling about these than anything else. i feel sorry for those that will actually be camping out for days and weeks for these.

**EDIT**

now these are sick. and if i was able to get a pair i still would never wear them and not bc of the clown statement i made above, but i have to admit bc they are just str8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

nmzrh.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NOSAJ

08f16f4af62f4762962be1e37ce3ce34_7.jpg

from bobbyhundreds instagram

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

damn, this is the worst quickstrike of all time smh 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
this came out of nowhere and they couldn't wait....and to make it limited too? 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

How? Because it's an actual QS? Because it didn't leak out months in advance?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  Somehow I don't think thats a legit pair.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  Somehow I don't think thats a legit pair.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Maybe the autolace system will be on the retro?

Smh... They made it on the shoe then, they could put it on the shoe now. People would pay the money for em. Why not Nike?

Another shortcut by the brand we all stand by
30t6p3b.gif
Wasn't real...someone was underneath MJF tightening the laces. Look at the patents from last year, it was filed "ARTICLE OF FOOTWEAR WITH LIGHTING SYSTEM".
Either way I'm trying to get a pair & contribute to the cause.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Maybe the autolace system will be on the retro?

Smh... They made it on the shoe then, they could put it on the shoe now. People would pay the money for em. Why not Nike?

Another shortcut by the brand we all stand by
30t6p3b.gif
Wasn't real...someone was underneath MJF tightening the laces. Look at the patents from last year, it was filed "ARTICLE OF FOOTWEAR WITH LIGHTING SYSTEM".
Either way I'm trying to get a pair & contribute to the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom