OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I want to like these PS versions, but I really don't.  I guess I am just disappointed how similar and how close in colorways, they "happen" to be to some old-time favorites.  Honestly, I think the colorway I like best of the PS are the SLH because they are somewhat uniquely "Lebron".  If they don't, I will have no idea what NIKE was thinking by not dropping HWC, CavFanatics, or any more Cavs based colorways of the LBJ7.  As Lebron comes into his own, and clearly separates himself from the Jordan comparisons this year, along with hopefully picking up his first ring, all we are left with is more red/black/white colorways that harken back to the Bulls glory days.  I am sick of it, pissed, and plan on starting a petition.  Who's with me?  Most of me is kidding, but I really wouldn't mind some CavsFanatics.

I agree they should stop making the Lebron shoes in " Bulls" Colors. They should use more crimson and wine colors not red. Like these shoes

But instead we get "Bulls" colors

But I personally hate the modern Cavs uniforms I would prefer if they went the the throwback colors. It's more distinctive to me.
The gold color and uniforms are going to tweaked next season.  Look for a more Yellow color and not the typical gold.

Feeling the blacks over the whites ... sorry for the crappy phone pics.

20100417204557.jpg

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Intrigant

These are too nice. Are these a General Release
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
No offense, but these aren't that much to beast over. You guys are starting to go crazy over anything ... 
grin.gif

Not even. I hardly "beast" over all the Lebron colorways that get shown on here. The colorway, IMO, was executed well on the low's....
they are decent...cant decide if i like the black patent combo or the gunmetal grey, but i will get em, they do look like a nice summer shoe....
pimp.gif

still waiting for the MVP and one of the 4 HWC cws...probably be waiting for years. lol.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
No offense, but these aren't that much to beast over. You guys are starting to go crazy over anything ... 
grin.gif

Not even. I hardly "beast" over all the Lebron colorways that get shown on here. The colorway, IMO, was executed well on the low's....
they are decent...cant decide if i like the black patent combo or the gunmetal grey, but i will get em, they do look like a nice summer shoe....
pimp.gif
This. They are decent, and that's about it. On top of that, they're lows
eyes.gif
I mean, if I wanted lows with full Max, I'd cop some AM 2009's ... but that's another discussion.

Onwards ... I just feel like they half-stepped with the line this year, and everyone's gobbling up what they can just because there's really not much more to look forward to.
It's almost as if LeBron shoe fans are SETTLING for what they can get.
smh.gif

So far I've done a pretty good job of resisting the VII's. Even on my favorite cw, the colorblocking needs improvement.
mad.gif

And I'm not taking any personal shots at ya' GL (or anyone else), I'm just not feeling the mediocrity of recent releases.

nike-air-zoom-lebron-james-vii-7-low-white-mean-green-dunkman-03-570x418.jpg

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

cmon_son.jpg
same here........... i really dont like them............ im glad they didnt use this as the dunkman colorways.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I LOVE those Dunkman VII Lows!!! Will be copped X2 for sure! Ill also cop the white/silver lows as well. Low cut shoes FTW

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

has anyone seen or heard from Rockdeep? He's still not responding to my emails or pm's and i still don't have the money that he claims to have sent out almost 3 weeks ago! if anyone has a way to get in touch with him, please send me a pm. are there any admins i can get with to try to get this whole thing resolved?

Roc does that sometimes. He goes on a hiatus
laugh.gif
, or he's out due to business. Ive personally not spoken to him in AWHILE, and i doubt I'll ever get that "care package"
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

good luck

back on topic... Dunkman lows are cool,copped only if discounted

i could see myself rocking those lows ....i just dont want patent leather ...may be the leather that was on the xx3 white an red

Onwards ... I just feel like they half-stepped with the line this year, and everyone's gobbling up what they can just because there's really not much more to look forward to.
It's almost as if LeBron shoe fans are SETTLING for what they can get.
smh.gif
cosign - its too bad, i was really feeling this shoe a lot, even with the flywire.  but they kinda left us hanging on the cws.  thats cool tho, sooooo many jordan 6s dropping this year anyways...save me a little $$$

plus, that dunkman low?!  not a dunkman unless its got A DUNKMAN ON IT...cant see one anywhere so it get the same treatment as the soldier and lebron 5 dunkman....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bib10

the 1st feeling: VERY LIGHT!!!

25550_421331000235_633780235_5705964_6510022_n.jpg
Very nice, this is the best CW in my opinion, cant wait to get them from ST, I might pick up the B/R  CW but thats it the rest are nothing special.  I would love some Lows if the price was right so many dope colors they can do.

has anyone seen or heard from Rockdeep? He's still not responding to my emails or pm's and i still don't have the money that he claims to have sent out almost 3 weeks ago! if anyone has a way to get in touch with him, please send me a pm. are there any admins i can get with to try to get this whole thing resolved?
i just emailed Rock and he emailed me back and he is floored by this....he said he has been on the road for work and hasn't received any messages.  He said he would be back soon.

Rock has always been a straight up dude in every interaction that I have done with him.  I don't see him screwing up his long term status for a little bit of money/shoes.

nike-air-zoom-lebron-james-vii-7-low-white-mean-green-dunkman-03-570x418.jpg

nerd.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif

cmon_son.jpg

laugh.gif
, funny, buy they are hot. everyone has thier opinion, and it seems that alot of people like em more than dislike em

^Yea, I think those lows are really nice. Would buy for sure if they dropped.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by bib10

the 1st feeling: VERY LIGHT!!!

25550_421331000235_633780235_5705964_6510022_n.jpg
Very nice, this is the best CW in my opinion, cant wait to get them from ST, I might pick up the B/R  CW but thats it the rest are nothing special.   
Even though I have yet to see them in person, I have a feeling these will be my favorite colorway...

1058unm.jpg

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i just emailed Rock and he emailed me back and he is floored by this....he said he has been on the road for work and hasn't received any messages.  He said he would be back soon.

Rock has always been a straight up dude in every interaction that I have done with him.  I don't see him screwing up his long term status for a little bit of money/shoes.

i appreciate you getting in touch with him for me.  i have tried several times to email and pm him.  he never responds to me.  i have 3 different e mail addresses for him.  I have sent messages to all 3 of them.  surely one of them must be getting through.  i know he gets pissed off when i post in here about him not sending my money yet, but i have no other choice.  i'm not trying to put him down.  from what i've heard, he's a good dude.  and i know he's got a great rep on NT.  I'm just trying to get my money.  and this seems the only way that i'm able to get him to respond.  the akrons released on february 27th.  i shipped him the shoes on march 1st.  that's about 6 weeks that he's had to send the money.  i understand that things like work/family can sometimes cause delays, but 6 weeks is a bit too much.

^That sucks man. Shoulda ran it through an eBay auction or something. Or at least wait for the money first! But whatever, what's done is done. Hope everything works out though man

smh.gif
@ people dubbing these "Dunkman Lows"

Fresh, to each his own, but what I'm asking is: "Why do people actually like these?"

All those who were against a low version of the VII are now saying "Who cares if they're lows?" and "So what if they're predominantly white with mediocre colorblocking?"

IMO, they're getting excited over a half-*%# concept just because that's all they have to look forward to.

Sorry bruh, but I'm just not down with average work for an inflated cost.
alien.gif

kanye_shrug.png

Damn, that dude "rockdeep" straight up shunned you homie. There's no excuse for him not to pay you since he has a great job and all. No one is THAT busy. unless he's out in Alaska crab fishing or something. Talking about, "I haven't had time." Dude is on some shady #$@#. I don't care how well he's known on NT or what type of credentials he has. Be a man, pay what you owe.

Back
Top Bottom