OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

I got my CTKs in
pimp.gif
Thank u .. u kno
wink.gif

guys does this mean no more 360 max air in future lebrons? that would be awesome. the lebron PS VII is a must have cuz i have a feeling Lebron is getting that title this year and it will be even sweeter with the zoom air set up....

Glad you got your pair Chris
And I don't want to sound like a hypocrite but even though I oppose the mismatch shoe idea for the HWC I'd still probably pick up a pair. I just couldn't see myself wearing them unless I squeezed into two rights lol.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

guys does this mean no more 360 max air in future lebrons? that would be awesome. the lebron PS VII is a must have cuz i have a feeling Lebron is getting that title this year and it will be even sweeter with the zoom air set up....

not necessarily, it was more of a move to get him in something lighter for the playoffs.

The spring finishline catalog has a full page on the black/red Lebron VII p.s. They are $144.99 but the info says that they are not available until April so I'm not sure if the 3/27/10 release date listed on the first page is the right release date or not. I thought that I saw the white ones were coming out first though so maybe the white ones release 3/27 and the black/reds release mid-april when the playoffs are starting

GOT my svsm away 7s on st pattys day. Nice gift. I wonder if zach and earl both got them from the same connect as me...
Pics up tomorrow

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

yeah, i don't see why he wouldn't wear either the svsm's or mtag's tonight.

Here the reason why neither Lebron nor his advisors ( his homeboy crew) give a %#@$ about you or me. If they did we would get the color ways that we are asking for! ( I can take or leave the HWC. although I am in the minor I would prefer the orange) I want the Cavsfanatic!

This inspired me to do a little switching. Its kinda hard to appreciate with my camera.
The white laces on the CTK work surprisingly well. It makes the shoe stand out a little more while still balancing all the white on the shoe. The gold name is a nice accent also. Gold laces on the chinas dont work imo.
21l6g6b.jpg

14ihb2u.jpg

2vsm1aw.jpg

2euhm52.jpg

Originally Posted by gavman23

The spring finishline catalog has a full page on the black/red Lebron VII p.s. They are $144.99 but the info says that they are not available until April so I'm not sure if the 3/27/10 release date listed on the first page is the right release date or not. I thought that I saw the white ones were coming out first though so maybe the white ones release 3/27 and the black/reds release mid-april when the playoffs are starting

Hmm interesting I thought the Black Red was releasing first at the 140
lebron7ps-blkwhtred.jpg

Then I thought the White/Black were the POPs releasing in April for 145. (The 5 dollar increase is stupid especially since I dont see any special patches unlike last years POPs). I bet Finish Line has it wrong though.

lebron7ps-playoff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom