OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Im sorry I keep asking this, but man.......Does anybody have any T-shirt that goes with the Dunkmans to the T? (black and lime green shirts) I have been looking for a month now and cant find anything.

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

^no need for stoneface. Hoh ny restocked on akrons today I believe

That is correct...

Size 15 akrons though are a different story...

So....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gottig10

Im sorry I keep asking this, but man.......Does anybody have any T-shirt that goes with the Dunkmans to the T? (black and lime green shirts) I have been looking for a month now and cant find anything.

i copped the black green am rib tee

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

^no need for stoneface. Hoh ny restocked on akrons today I believe

Believe it or not, everyone in the nation can't just roll up to HOHNY or has an NTer willing to help them out.

On a side note, the white/black PS VII is cancelled for Champs.  Anyone know about this one being mad limited or something now?
   Also those who still want to cop the ASG's, try your local Champs or FTL; they should be able to stock locate a pair for you.

for all whos looking for some dunkmans, sidelineapparrel.com has a pretty good size run!!!!!

Originally Posted by jayrew

for all whos looking for some dunkmans, sidelineapparrel.com has a pretty good size run!!!!!
Thank you.  I just called and confirmed that they actually had them in stock.  The web site didn't say ready to ship which made me think they were waiting on a restock.  FYI: it only cost $2 more to get 3 day shipping over the 7-10 day ground.  Dude on phone was cool.

nice...appears anyone looking for them should be able to get them, peeved i got one pair for over retail argh! o wells, i didnt want to be a jerk and back out of the auction, dang me and my conscience

yes sidelineapparel is legit hope ya'll used the promo code SIDELINE03311010  i did came out to 154.10 shipped got my 2nd pair 
smokin.gif

sidelineapparel is legit.

Going to Chicago this weekend hoping to pick up Christ the Kings.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yes sidelineapparel is legit hope ya'll used the promo code SIDELINE03311010  i did came out to 154.10 shipped got my 2nd pair 
smokin.gif
People who share info like this are why I read through all these pages.  Sometimes the complaining and childish arguments get to be much but touche' to you my friend.  Just ordered from this site with 3day UPS for 158.00. CTK's up next...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

lurking?? only 5 posts since jan 2010?
These are the unecessary posts that I speak of.  So listen here cuz i'm only gonna reply to this once my friend, Nike talk does not approve a new member to start posting until the first week of every month.  I don't know why I wasn't approved in Feb, which means March was the first week I could post.  With that said, NO, I am not lurking and if there ever is a way I can help out fellow NTers I will.  This makes 6 so have a great day.

what sz run they have 3 pairs 8, 10.5 ,15 Anyway  all these mom & pop shops that have a fsr are basically done so who ever wants em better get em quick !!

haha i was just being sarcastic CH, no need to get heated...its all good homie...my bad, just giving you a hard time. haha trust me ive helped plenty on this site so dont try to insinuate anything.  im just joking with you.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ny kickz

what sz run they have 3 pairs 8, 10.5 ,15 Anyway  all these mom & pop shops that have a fsr are basically done so who ever wants em better get em quick !!
please see OP time and the time you replied...its a NY minute on NT you should know that once something is posted it spreads like wildfire

Back
Top Bottom