OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Am I the only who likes the black/red PS better than the concord looking ones

I'm with you on that, just hope they're not a HoH release

I guess it all depends on your footlocker. I tried getting the CTK send to my friends footlocker and they said no. (Yes I went to his store had him do SKU etc.) This may have been because they were exclusive. His footlocker had the ASG's so I had no problem locating those.

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by metallic

can someone post the SKU for the CTKs please. I'll try to see if this works

It works. I just bought a pair of ASG's two days ago using this method. Check the first page for the style number.

This will def not work on the CTK, so save yourself the trip unless you have to go. It worked on the ASGs b/c they were not HOH exclusives. It will work however on the Akrons b/c they are popping up in regular footlockers, especially in OH. Towncenter has them in Ohio. But CTK are exclusive to HOH, sorry I wish I was wrong.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LonelyBoySole wrote:

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Am I the only who likes the black/red PS better than the concord looking ones

I'm with you on that, just hope they're not a HoH release
x2

x3 something bout that sole on the black/reds that has me sold

Dont know if its been posted by NBAstore.com has the LeBron VII Dunkman for 129.99 and free shipping. There is a 15% off coupon code that will bring it down to 110 (but you will have to pay for shipping). Just ordered a pair and they have a full size run as of 12:00pm 03/19/10.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by Evolved

Originally Posted by metallic

can someone post the SKU for the CTKs please. I'll try to see if this works

It works. I just bought a pair of ASG's two days ago using this method. Check the first page for the style number.

This will def not work on the CTK, so save yourself the trip unless you have to go. It worked on the ASGs b/c they were not HOH exclusives. It will work however on the Akrons b/c they are popping up in regular footlockers, especially in OH. Towncenter has them in Ohio. But CTK are exclusive to HOH, sorry I wish I was wrong.

Well that sucks. What about sending the shoe from one HoH to another HoH?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by onet0nsoup

Dont know if its been posted by NBAstore.com has the LeBron VII Dunkman for 129.99 and free shipping. There is a 15% off coupon code that will bring it down to 110 (but you will have to pay for shipping). Just ordered a pair and they have a full size run as of 12:00pm 03/19/10.
whats the code? let me know asap

CPNCBNZ7

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats the code? let me know asap

CPNCBNZ7

I couldn't get the code to work.

WOW that Heroes Pack is absolute fire! WHY DOES NIKE HATE PEOPLE LIKE US WHO ACTUALLY PAY REAL MONEY FOR THESE?!

I owe onet0nsoup a big thank you. Just picked up my pair for $141 shipped in MY SIZE... about to return the $186 pair I bought from the Nikestore that didn't even fit (1/2 size too small)... thank you!

So now we know what  the "Primetimes"  are Rockdeep was always talking about.

And whay make a "heroes pack" if you're not going to release it to the public, even on a limited basis?
indifferent.gif

Nike has made so many missteps with the Lebron VII.

Thank you to onet0nsoup for the heads up on the NBAStore Dunkmans. Definitely a great price on these.

Back
Top Bottom