OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

My pops came today and they look SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking amazing.  They fit a true to size but I dont like how they fold  all funny on my feet when I walk.  Oh well they look awesome and the blue tint on the soles is just plain sexy

Originally Posted by l8bloomer11

They fit a true to size but I dont like how they fold  all funny on my feet when I walk. 
Sure you got your right size? I'm not doubting you -- I know what you're talking about. It's the plastic upper -- the Hyperdunks kinda' did that "fold funny" thing to me too with the plastic sides. Wasn't enough to make me stop wearing them though.
glasses.gif

Im really considering coppin bgrade RCs just to keep my current pair DS and wear the bgrades.
If I have $ left over after this 50 and couple other releases then I'll look into it.

Left to cop on my list:
black/gold
Navys
grey pack (orange and royals)

please Nike release CFs, SVSM Away, and royal HWC.....might be the 1st model of any shoe that I will have 15+ colorways in
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Im really considering coppin bgrade RCs just to keep my current pair DS and wear the bgrades.
If I have $ left over after this 50 and couple other releases then I'll look into it.

Left to cop on my list:
black/gold
Navys

please Nike release CFs, SVSM Away, and royal HWC.....might be the 1st model of any shoe that I will have 15+ colorways in
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That's a lot I only have 2 I'm looking into Akrons and i might be done..

Left to cop on my list:
black/gold
Navys

eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What days are the EA because I know they are different all the time.

I don't see why all the hype about a knicks, old school cavs, etc colorway. That color combo sucks period, imo. I think many of you like it because others like it. Colors remind me of bozo the clown.

Left to cop on my list:
black/gold
Navys

eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
joe you have issues! hahha 15+ hot dang!!!!! im going to go out and buy some nike stock so wait up on buying anymore lebrons ok
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom