OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

7a.gif

da buuuuuuulls are winning...come on bron bron, then again i want this to be a series so daaaaa buuuuuulls

Originally Posted by pointgod24

Finnnaaalllyyyyy. Now I can sit in this lovely LA traffic.

^ Love the CTK VII's... but im very excited about the CTK's i got in the mail today from Steve over @ ISS... True CTK PE's

Originally Posted by verse001

i'm feelin dunkmans and that first c/w
but probably thats cuz those are the 2 i got
smile.gif
Cosign, only I still need the Dunkmans  
tired.gif

I love IVs to death........ but those are my style....... but nice pick up nonetheless. CTK VII's look better.

Just played in the black/red PS's for my Thursday night league game, they are butttaaa
smokin.gif
. I'm 6'2" & 180 lbs, play mostly high post with a lot of cutting, some post-up, & facilitating the offense @ times. This shoe has all around excellent performance. Plenty of traction on cuts & running the break as well as stable in the post. Imagine a more solid hyperdunk with zoom air & a mid cut. I am more than happy with this purchase. I also play in LBJ VII Red Carpets & weight comparison wise, the PS's feel a lot lighter but still solid enough for the long run.

Pdigiti wrote:
My man Flint, what's crackin'!!! 

J'Dilla!  I'm good bro, just layin' low for a minute...

Always good to hear from you both.  

Right on P. Glad to hear.... YOU KNOW we miss you around these parts.

But I agree with on whats going on over at SWOOSH.
indifferent.gif

LAME 

NICE CTK PICKUP FRANK
pimp.gif

The Navy PS did not look good tonight. It looks far to close to the Air max Version. They couldve at least added some navy laces or a navy tongue.
But its good to see that some people are starting to warm the PS VII.
24c3d8d7965902d130121068bf121437-getty-98257329jd003_cleveland_cav.jpg

5bb19895317b13823d29b9420e0d301b-getty-98257329jm025_cavs_bulls.jpg

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

haha, crazy how people get so obsessed over a shoe just because it's unreleased and that exclusive...

The HWC are hot, no denying that. But the UKs look like they could pass as GRs. That's just me though

i dont care if its unreleased... no one said anything about that.  the uk's are butter.
that royal blue patent leather is amazing.  i dont even think royal blue patent leather has been done before.

Well, that's what it seems like. Looking at it, you can't blame me for seeing it that way. I mean, even after all the awesome released cw's, a lot of you still don't seem satisfied at all until those unreleased cw's are released. See what I'm saying? That's just my opinion anyway

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hope u guys ain't really ordering w/o seeing the bgrade red carpets. I had to switch right shoe for another. And some of them come with WRONG colored extra set of laces. I'll post pics tonite of the pairs I saw with wrong laces and major creases.

Later

How the hell we going to see them if we ordering?!?!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The Navy PS did not look good tonight. It looks far to close to the Air max Version. They couldve at least added some navy laces or a navy tongue.
But its good to see that some people are starting to warm the PS VII.
this.

im really starting to get anoyyed with all this White on the Air max vii's and the p.s.

sometimes, adding color makes a shoe look sooooooooooooo much better...

memphisboi55 wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

Hope u guys ain't really ordering w/o seeing the bgrade red carpets. I had to switch right shoe for another. And some of them come with WRONG colored extra set of laces. I'll post pics tonite of the pairs I saw with wrong laces and major creases.

Later

How the hell we going to see them if we ordering?!?!

My fault. but just to give you guys some insight on the quality. i personally can care less about little defects and all... but these were c grade. i mean i went through 3 sz10.5 and 3 sz 11s and they were
eyes.gif
 had to switch the right shoe from another box...

in this pic, the dark shading areas in the middle, are the creases
ejtn34.jpg

wrong laces...
smh.gif
it had the lebron tag on the laces but dont know if the laces belong to the wht/navy pair.

5ntzzl.jpg

this is the right shoe that i settled with... it had the right colored laces, but notice the little dent on the toebox...
2uer0hk.jpg

like i said, I'm not the one to cry about b grades bc it entices me to un'ds em right away, but these were just made poorly.

but i say get em... they'll sell out easily... this colorway is bananas

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by solidsnake

CTKs have always been the best released colourway, I'm fed up of saying it...

Nahhh youre bugging, sorry... Dunkmans and RCs>

yup, pretty much.

sucked that we didnt get a "True" China edition colorscheme. Nikes bein' wack with this shoe.

Not for nothing but my pair of RCs from FL came creased up. One foot was better than the other. I asked for every pair from that FL and they all had creases. I've seen some other ppl with complaints at all so maybe dudes aren't getting such a raw deal.

Ive been outta the Outlet thread for a minute but just curious how much those RC were? im getting a few pairs i had set to the side for the 50% EA along with Chinas, Akrons and Xmas' which come out to 88 a pop

Back
Top Bottom