OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

my first post in these boards, i love the lebron VIIs, i have a pair of PS POP, love them. That MVP is kinda weak thou.

THIS IS WHY I HATE NIKE!!!!!!!!!! how about he has those MVP's 1of 1 and give us that dope we need ill even take the heroes pack ,but HWC both colors please nike

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

what was the timeline like for the MVP VI release.

how long did it take to release after the initial t.v debut?
the VIs dropped in the early am around 4 last year before the actual game the game was May 5th at 8 and the shoes dropped earlier that morning on NDC
hhhmmm im assuming they never mentioned of release last year? just dropped pretty much as a QS?

Yes, the MVP VI's  did have a scheduled release date, with a restriction of 1 pair per order/customer.
They popped up three times: 5/5 and 5/22 on NDC and 5/30 at the three "original" HOH's.

ALSO ...

I noticed the upper on the MVP VII's seems to be a quilted, stitched pattern/material -- soooooo ... NFW??? 
eyes.gif

[run-on rant] Nike, did you (once again) put a scaled-down version of one of your best-selling shoes on your second biggest endorsement on quite possibly the most important night in his career to-date and quite possibly compromise the outcome of the game as well as the integrity of your "Flywire" campaign???
mad.gif
[/run-on rant]

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

what was the timeline like for the MVP VI release.

how long did it take to release after the initial t.v debut?
the VIs dropped in the early am around 4 last year before the actual game the game was May 5th at 8 and the shoes dropped earlier that morning on NDC
hhhmmm im assuming they never mentioned of release last year? just dropped pretty much as a QS?

Yes, the MVP VI's  did have a scheduled release date, with a restriction of 1 pair per order/customer.
They popped up three times: 5/5 and 5/22 on NDC and 5/30 at the three "original" HOH's.

ALSO ...

I noticed the upper on the MVP VII's seems to be a quilted, stitched pattern/material -- soooooo ... NFW??? 
eyes.gif

[run-on rant] Nike, did you (once again) put a scaled-down version of one of your best-selling shoes on your second biggest endorsement on quite possibly the most important night in his career to-date and quite possibly compromise the outcome of the game as well as the integrity of your "Flywire" campaign???
mad.gif
[/run-on rant]

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif
igotthatfire is right they did drop 3 times on NDC, also dropped at NEXT in cleveland, NBA store, and the Cavs teamshop, and Eastbay and I missed all out on all of them smh

pimp.gif
damn i like the way this thread blew up

alot of things i gotta say..

^^ that pic up thier.. is SMH
alien.gif
smh.gif
nasty... i see 7 pairs of lebrons 7's that i would cop easily.. SMH at you Nike..
smh.gif

MVP 7's are ok, wouldn't cop, just pass like i did last year.. it seems like Lebron/petrie really love alot of white on this shoe..
smh.gif

good luck grabbin yall MVP's.. more pairs for yall.. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by rhester

atf-showcase-sneaker-friends-2010-00.jpg

Somethin lite, not all of em'.....

I wish

tired.gif
unrighteous
smh.gif
wrongteous

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

EFFFFFFFFFF U NIKE!!!!

i quit i'm moving to Peak,Li-Ning or K1X this is some bull %%%@ easily 8 pairs right there i would buy
ha...and yeah that whole table minus the Deions and CKents (he really needs to stop with that beat-!$% design) could get got....

The MVPs are meh.

I'll probably get the black/red PS and call it a day for the VII line, unless I can get my hands on some Akrons or 7/11s (OG version)

so we finally get a legit wine and gold cw in the mvp's and everyone continues to %$+%+ lol.

This is why NT> anything else.

The top 3 would be had in that photo, the rest are garbage.

Upon further review of the MVP's....

I'm not feelin' em, I don't like that quilted grey woolish material....

The shoe has so much of a basketball feel to it, and I feel like the wool and dark burgundy make it kinda casual looking...

And plus it's bout to be summer and those colors give off a fall vibe...

I rather cop the Akron's if I'm paying $160 or the black/golds or another colorway on discount somewhere....

rhester wrote:
atf-showcase-sneaker-friends-2010-00.jpg

Geez.. The top 3 rows + the Blue HWC Suede ones and id be one happy #@! guy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

rhester wrote:

Upon further review of the MVP's....

I'm not feelin' em,
U kno wat , i think im startin to feel the same way.. Idk.. Im confused on the way i feel about them.. But i think i much rather pass on em and save up for a PE 7

I'm a sucker for shoes that have some signifigance/story to a players career, I'll probably grab the MVPs.

What is interesting to me is how with Jordan, he defined the shoe-made the moment. i.e. last shot 14s, Various playoff and all star shoes.

With Lebron and Kobe, they release a shoe to commemorate and event.

Makes me feel old, times have changed.

in the begining i seen this shoe, and i was like yea this joint has potential. and this was from that all black catalog pic..

after a few months was like yea the GR is fire, then seen Cav fanatics and HWC in action and was like yeaaa.. can't wait.

then waiting for a few months we aint get nuffin, I never thought this would happen or turned out like this.

besides a few nice colorways here and thier, this Nike lebron air max 7's has FAILED IMO

Back
Top Bottom