Official Nike Air Max Penny 1 Updated - 2022 Retro Coming!

mannnn i must have left some paper in my shoe last night or something, because these shoes left my foot feeling mad painful around the arch area. 

Originally Posted by bigj505

penny 1s were never good for lockdown.

man... that's profoundly disheartening.

It's like being amped up for going on a trip that you planned months, years to
go and then having diarrhea during the duration of a trip.

Given the consensus of all those who received their pairs... this shoe is all aesthetic.

It's a low down dirty shame. Keenan.

Originally Posted by bigj505

penny 1s were never good for lockdown.

man... that's profoundly disheartening.

It's like being amped up for going on a trip that you planned months, years to
go and then having diarrhea during the duration of a trip.

Given the consensus of all those who received their pairs... this shoe is all aesthetic.

It's a low down dirty shame. Keenan.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by RAPTORxFLUGAMExSPACEJAM

I got my usual sz 13. they are real comfy but I cant lace em up loose cause of the QLS and the fact that they have no lace straps doesn't help. Anyone have this problem.

sweet jesus... no tongue strap?

Oh wow... i wonder if the retros or og's had 'em?

They skimped out on the 3M lining, that was tough enough.

What's next, millions of dead fish ending up on US beaches?

I don't care about no damn 3m, I just wish it has  elastics on the tongue like Barkleys no that you could lace them up loose.
tired.gif

I got my usual sz 13. they are real comfy but I cant lace em up loose cause of the QLS and the fact that they have no lace straps doesn't help. Anyone have this problem.

I don't care about no damn 3m, I just wish it has  elastics on the tongue like Barkleys no that you could lace them up loose.
tired.gif

Got mine today had to get a 10.5 the ten was too tight. never got to get these the first time around i happy with my pair.

Got mine today had to get a 10.5 the ten was too tight. never got to get these the first time around i happy with my pair.

tired.gif
preach

tired.gif
preach

Got mine without much of a hassle. Walked in, didn't see the shoes out. Asked the sales rep if they were releasing soon, he said they released today (Friday). Got my 8.5 and bounced. However, I'm on the rocks as to whether I'll keep mine. I can DEFINITELY see me rocking on stage with these though.

Got mine without much of a hassle. Walked in, didn't see the shoes out. Asked the sales rep if they were releasing soon, he said they released today (Friday). Got my 8.5 and bounced. However, I'm on the rocks as to whether I'll keep mine. I can DEFINITELY see me rocking on stage with these though.

tired.gif

Oh that's right. BLAH! We can't rock these with the laces hanging all over the place. Octopus arms.

This is why i like Foamposites (either shoes with straps or made with inner booties).

Look at the cement 3's for instance. The elastic in those are larger than my grandma's bra strap.

*accidentally walks into bathroom and sees grandma coming out of the shower*

"Oh wow grandma... why are you wearing silver panties in the shower?"

Wait a minute.

NOOO!!!!!!
eek.gif

tired.gif

Oh that's right. BLAH! We can't rock these with the laces hanging all over the place. Octopus arms.

This is why i like Foamposites (either shoes with straps or made with inner booties).

Look at the cement 3's for instance. The elastic in those are larger than my grandma's bra strap.

Wait a minute.

NOOO!!!!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

regret not coppin the Knicks colorway in 07
Knicks came out in 05. I had 4 pair thanks to a Nike Outlet sellin em for $60 shortly after release. Gave two away after Katrina to friends of mine that had lost everything. Had one stolen and still have one untouched size 10. Very hot shoe IMO

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

regret not coppin the Knicks colorway in 07
Knicks came out in 05. I had 4 pair thanks to a Nike Outlet sellin em for $60 shortly after release. Gave two away after Katrina to friends of mine that had lost everything. Had one stolen and still have one untouched size 10. Very hot shoe IMO

Wait a minute.

NOOO!!!!!!
eek.gif

Your bugged out bro lol. But seriously, I wish these sit in CT so I can get another for the low.

Wait a minute.

NOOO!!!!!!
eek.gif

Your bugged out bro lol. But seriously, I wish these sit in CT so I can get another for the low.

Back
Top Bottom