OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

As always, Eastbay rep Ray is on top of things and customer satisfaction is top priority.
smokin.gif

As for HOH Sac, I think they did right for standing behind their policy. Especially in the state of this hobby. Can't you put the bag in your car then go back and buy them? As a Platinum member, your purchase counts toward a rewards card so I would not have return the purchase. haha
By the way, they didn't allow the bday coupon did they?
The policy is intended more for the major releases where people are lined up for hours. It's a way to keep things fair and organized and allows everybody a shot at purchasing a high demand product. I get that. In fact, I'm all for it when there's a major release. However, it makes no sense when I'm the only person in the store buying the shoes...Two different pairs at that! There wasn't anyone behind me in line or even looking in the store. I even suggested paying for one and then coming back in for a separate transaction. I could have waited a good 10-15 minutes but they told me the "DM" wouldn't allow it. The employees even looked puzzled and agreed that it was a ridiculous policy.

Everybody thinks they're "sneaker heads" these days you can never be sure. They should've let him walk out the door, go back in and make the purchase though. Maybe a district manager was present?

Everybody thinks they're "sneaker heads" these days you can never be sure. They should've let him walk out the door, go back in and make the purchase though. Maybe a district manager was present?
but its for GR flight ones. its a stupid policy for non line up releases

wow.

Penny 4 for 98-99, and Penny 5 for 12-13?

WOW.

My thoughts exactly, but this is another way for Nike to keep 90's generation kids/teens like me in the sneaker game! Smdh@me! Lol! I tried to use this to convince myself NOT to get these, but sadly I do NOT believe it is going to work! All I need is for Penny to come out of retirement and play in these for one game and it would make everything ok! Lol! Anyhow we shall see what happens. From the pics (although the black/grey/white/yellow colorway has some very nice details) the only two colorways I'd get are the Orlando's and the Red Eagles (and this one is a maybe). After seeing all of these pics, I will most def have to go after work and take a look. :smh: :lol:

Yep, Penny being my 4th favorite player of all time, I will most def get these! :smh::nthat:

Last edited:
but its for GR flight ones. its a stupid policy for non line up releases

I agree on the policy, however if there is only 1 person or few enough people for a customer to walk out the door and come back in to purchase another, this should be allowed. I use to work for and manage shoe stores and in many cases I would just use common sense. One you allow a PAYING customer to come get one of each, two they end up giving you more money, and three future business. Now a days it seems folks are way too damn stiff and stuck up or two friendly and selling damn near the whole stack to one person. Balance is the key word. Now back to my boy Penny's shoes.....

Footlocker and Champs in the mall in Dearbon, MI declined the coupons. I'll sit one day and see if other stores will accept the discount.

Finishline confirmed they're not getting them.

And I hate champs...venator...etc.

They canceled my order because of a chargeback flag on my account but I've never ordered anything online from any of their companies. Then they decide to call me when the only people who could fix it were gone for the day. 

Couple pics of Victor Cruz in the Orlando Penny 5 courtesy of Sole Collector. Actually think he makes these look pretty damn bad, just don't look good on him. :lol:
I'm wondering if Cruz's publicist is trying to make him the Sports world's Wale...

oh he concentratin for real, homie got the homo posture on full blast

They canceled my order because of a chargeback flag on my account but I've never ordered anything online from any of their companies. Then they decide to call me when the only people who could fix it were gone for the day. 

these will be around for a while--- they are def not moving like I thought. Also NDC just tweeted they are releasing them tomorrow.

Picked mine up at House of Hoops in Sacramento. Almost returned them because I was denied buying the Air Flight One's at the same time. Was told that it was "policy" that customers could only buy one or the other." I understand both were somewhat a limited shoe but I was literally the only person in the store. I even suggested paying for one pair, walking out and right back in to keep things under "policy" but was denied. Made no sense whatsoever. I ended up getting the Flight Ones at Footaction and was tempted to return the Penny's to House of Hoops and just buy them from Footaction.

I called HOH Serramonte and they said they don't allow it either. You have to bring another person to get them. I guess they don't allow you to go to the back of the line either. That explains why ppl bring their whole family tree. Getting kicks has become a chore. I'm getting too old for this crap. |I

On another note, Eastbay order shipped but won't come in until Monday. In the mean time I'll check them out at the mall.

I just copped my Orlando's for 124.76 but I gotta wait for my birthday to wear them (my girl spent the money on them for me :D)..but I love them..and they are gonna sit for a while I think..the Champs I copped from only sold 1 pair before I bought mine today..

I called HOH Serramonte and they said they don't allow it either. You have to bring another person to get them. I guess they don't allow you to go to the back of the line either. That explains why ppl bring their whole family tree. Getting kicks has become a chore. I'm getting too old for this crap.
tired.gif

On another note, Eastbay order shipped but won't come in until Monday. In the mean time I'll check them out at the mall.
The sales person actually suggested I go out and pay someone $5 to buy my shoes for me. Dude was serious too. I guess it would have been a good idea had anybody actually been walking around.

Walked to the mall lunch time to jimmy jazz, asked for a 9.5 and walked out.....easy cop!!!! Don't know why everyone saying these are limited??? Re sellers asking bs prices on eBay are going to be selling this below cost in a few weeks.....

There are full size runs of the Penny V Orlando and the all black Air Flight Ones in South, FL still....

I just copped my Orlando's for 124.76 but I gotta wait for my birthday to wear them (my girl spent the money on them for me :D)..but I love them..and they are gonna sit for a while I think..the Champs I copped from only sold 1 pair before I bought mine today..
How did you get them at that price?

What year is it???

Might want to update your info...hasn't been Venator since '01

JM

don't know about anyone else but these junnas is tight , i wear  a 10 got 10.5 need  a 11 maybe just my dogs , but not TTS in imho

HAVEN'T FOLLOWED THIS THREAD VERY MUCH BUT BEING FROM MEMPHIS, IT'S MANDATORY THAT I COP THESE. WERE THESE JUST AVAILABLE AT CHAMPS AND FOOTLOCKER OR DID FINISHLINE RECEIVE THESE AS WELL? THANKS.

Back
Top Bottom