OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

I think these are gonna sell out, but get hit w/ a restock later, but the way Nike goin, it might just be a one and done...But, this is my true opinion on these CW's...outside of the "Royal" Foamposite, these Penny's are easily the best lookin "Orlando" CW I've seen in his whole line and I'm personally a huge fan of the Penny 2
Final thoughts on the sizing for Penny V Orlando? Thanks

Shoes look the same on him as on anyone else. Maybe they don't look as good in the pics cause the black pants with the black upper kinda washes them out.

Red eagle release on ndc was f up.... didnt have a fsr.... sold out with the quickness nver even got a chance to add to cart
Lmao

actually copped a pair of the red Iggles... i can honestly say they're the nicest looking shoes I've seen Nike put out in a long time... then again, I am old skewl.

[COLOR=#red]hi gais. where and when will the Dolphins release? they will be copped. picked up the marinos (black and dolphins) a couple months back. need these in my life.[/COLOR]

debating whether paying over retail for some red tigers that look so :pimp:

or waiting till the dolphins.

Guy I know picked up a pair of the Orlando's, I can't lie they look a whole lot nicer in person

Grabbed up my Orlandos in the begining of the week. ***** are tight work! Just so much plainer than the Red Eagles. Good thing I copped @ box price!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, ndc keep playing with the RD, now is oct 4th, listed on their website, along with the lebron X blue diamond. On a Thursday morning? Really?

One more to show im rocking them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom