OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

The Penny V's no longer have exclusions on eastbay (at least at the moment). I was just able to purchase with a discount code.

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm so tempted to jump on this since I still have my 25% Gold Glub code, but I want to get the LeBron X Pressures next month and I don't have the excess funds to get both right now.

I'll wait it out.
When does your 25% expire? "Pressures" might be excluded for a long time or worse they are sold out. Just saying, but yeah i'm sure the Orlandos will see a price drop within 2 months or so.
Nah, what I was getting at was that I'm setting funds aside to cop the Pressures and the fact that the Orlandos aren't excluded from discount codes makes it very tempting to pull the trigger on them now with my Gold Club code, but doing so would hamper my chances of copping the Pressures.

I don't think the Pressures will be an instant sell out, but I also don't think they'll be around long enough for me to use my GC code on them either.

And my Gold Club code is good til May of next year

Yeab nime had the red eagles on rd.... minus a bunch of sz..... they sold out with the quickness....
I believe there were no 11.5 nor 12 nline... cnt remember exactly but they pop up kissing couple of sz..
I feel the lace swapp on tbe orlando but not o the red eagle. ...

I wore Orlandos for outdoor pick up games today, really a good shoe, so Im moving from Lebron 9's to Penny V's. I was "fortunate" to being able to double up on Eagles and I will be on the hunt for 2 more Orlandos... Eagerly waiting for Suns!!!!!
Yeah if you like the Lebron 9's then the Penny 5's will blow you away. Very comfy and light. Feels like it's well ventilated too.

These would def. be my new hooping shoes if they didn't have a 180 air bag. Still great to wear around though.

Got my pair today but :smh: @ NIke quality control. My right shoe's heel is not properly aligned and it's causing discomfort to my heel and probably lead to pain as I keep wearing them. Exchanging them to Eastbay tomorrow.

Penny V's are a nice mix of old and new materials. A lot of that fuse material with nubuck accents. Nike needs to keep that up with their sig models.

The Pennys look cool in person but I still can't get over the shape and cut near the ankle. I hate it.

They also cancel orders well after you receive confirmation.

Order Confirmation only guarantees that the order was successfully downloaded into our system. Some issues, typically payment verification issues but sometimes other concerns, can result in an order being canceled after it is downloaded into the system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused on previous orders.

Got my pair today but :smh: @ NIke quality control. My right shoe's heel is not properly aligned and it's causing discomfort to my heel and probably lead to pain as I keep wearing them. Exchanging them to Eastbay tomorrow.

We're sorry to hear about that. If you'd like help with the exchange, feel free to PM us with your order information.

EastbayRep - Ryan

You guys actually think the Orlando's are going to go on sale? I think the only chance of that happening is if they're still available 3-5 months from now. Maybe in scattered sizes but not a FSR. I still have my Eastbay GC 25% coupon that I need to use but these are not a must have for me.

You guys actually think the Orlando's are going to go on sale? I think the only chance of that happening is if they're still available 3-5 months from now. Maybe in scattered sizes but not a FSR. I still have my Eastbay GC 25% coupon that I need to use but these are not a must have for me.
there is a chance because of nike flooding the market wit retros & lebrons. but i doubt it. 

THEY DROP 12/26/12

Honestly,

I do not get all these colour versions:

Red (Treadwell High) > OK, although I am not a fan of the design
Blue (Orlando) > OK, since he played for Orlando
Purple/Orange (Phoenix) > OK, since he played for Orlando
Dolphins > Why? I do not see the connection
Cloaks > Why? I do not see the connection
Black/ Yellow > Why? I do not see the connection
White/ blue (Orlando home version, analogue to 95/96 season > would be a great idea!
NY version > could be interesting
Miami version > could be interesting as well
Memphis version > could be interesting as well

I am sure I already missed one that was also twittered or shown somewhere!

I am a Penny fan since the old days, so I would only go with the Orlando and Phoenix version! The cloaks, Dolphins and black-yellow version are really ugly! For the rest that is unreleased, I need to see pictures!

Someone asked whats the connection to Penny and all the colors... 

I guess the same one to Lebron and all the colors he releases.

They sell.

Penny V's are a nice mix of old and new materials. A lot of that fuse material with nubuck accents. Nike needs to keep that up with their sig models.
The Pennys look cool in person but I still can't get over the shape and cut near the ankle. I hate it.

QFT. Totally agree with you here. I have no Idea what Nike was thinking with the shape of that ankle area..it just looks weird to me. I definitely won't be wearing mine with shorts. These are also the most narrowest Pennys ever and they look like it too. Length wise they fit me fine, but width wise they are a bit snug. I got my usual size 13 and didn't end up sizing up..I think thats due to the fact that I'm really a true 12.5. All that aside the sole is SUPER comfortable to walk in. The Orlando colorway is the only c/w worth copping in my opinion and at a $160 price tag they're most definitely not worth doubling up on.

Penny 1>Penny 2>Foams>Penny V>Penny IV *Penny 3's are hideous!* lol

Man those cloaks I got to have! If there anything like the 'cloak' kobes those would look clean! Plus these Pennys are insanely comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom