OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR PENNY V (Release Dates, Colorway Updates, and Availability info)

Cloaks came in today. The whole gang is here! Sorry for the semi-crappy pictures, all I have is the iPhone camera right now. Was so stoked, just wanted to post. This is one of my favorite shoes in a long time.

Left to right is my favorite to my least favorite.

I know I'm going to get slammed for having the Red Eagles 4th. To each his own though, right? haha

Cloaks came in today. The whole gang is here! Sorry for the semi-crappy pictures, all I have is the iPhone camera right now. Was so stoked, just wanted to post. This is one of my favorite shoes in a long time.

Left to right is my favorite to my least favorite.

I know I'm going to get slammed for having the Red Eagles 4th. To each his own though, right? haha
Naw I agree with the list bro for the most part. I'd prolly switch the sunburst with the Orlandos tho

Just got my cloaks in and this is how they arrived.

Worst part is I asked the seller to dbl box and even told him if shipping was more than $20 I'd split the cost 50/50. After he shipped on Tuesday he assured me he dbl boxed and shipping was only $12.

While this irritates me to no end, I'd usually just brush it off and never do business with him again. However, there's a bad snow storm going on in MA today and the shoe box is destroyed. The box was split open due to moisture in 2 spots and the shoes were actually wet *__*. I asked him for a partial refund or I'm getting PayPal involved. No response :smfh:

The shoes themselves are gorgeous though. Really happy to have them in my collection
Man, I honestly had no idea that ppl were actually just shipping the shoes w/ just the original shoe box!!! I mean, who actually does that and how risky is that!!!???

Man, I honestly had no idea that ppl were actually just shipping the shoes w/ just the original shoe box!!! I mean, who actually does that and how risky is that!!!???
I pulled this off a Korean shoe forum i'm a member of. You'll be surprised how many people practice terrible shipping etiquette.

I pulled this off a Korean shoe forum i'm a member of. You'll be surprised how many people practice terrible shipping etiquette.

I'd love to see a dirty copper color way of these penny V's!! Are there anymore color ways set to release?

These penny v's are my favorite new release in years!! Such a slept on shoe, years from now people will

regret passing on these. Every cw is fresh in my opinion!!

I just got my sz 12 in from eastbay, in THE BAG. Box was beat to heck. Will probably return them, what happened to Eastbay double boxing the limited releases??? :smh:

Please private message us your customer/order # and we will be able to further assist you. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

My box was fine from Eastbay but yeah it was just in a bag too.  Of all the shoes i've ordered from them in the past 3 months these were the first not double boxed
eyes.gif

Mine came in from eastbay tonight aswell, very disappointed eastbay does not double. When I saw the package on the floor it seriously looked like a oversized shopping bag landed on my porch. And box appears like it went through hell. Glad to know i aint the only one bothered by damaged boxes and poor shipment. But the shoes them selves are very nice cant wait to wear em this weekend. Will take a group shot on the morning of all of my 5s.

My box was fine from Eastbay but yeah it was just in a bag too.  Of all the shoes i've ordered from them in the past 3 months these were the first not double boxed
eyes.gif
Mine's being shipped far far away with Eastbay, i'm not looking forward to how this box is going to look...

eyes.gif

Were the other ones Jordan's? I don't think they double box anything besides retros.

The worst shippers I've experienced are fellow sneakerheads.

A lot of us complain about Eastbay and their bags, but I've gotten bags and wrapped up in wrapping paper from people who are supposed to care about their sneakers. If they received kicks like that, they would complain though.

A copper c/w of these will be too fly, i hope someone from Nike is reading these. Keep it black based like the cloaks, and just change the cloak color to copper, clear sole. Keep the sole black tho, put copper flakes on it. Please. Someone Ps this!

I can't believe people let alone a reputable retailer ships anything like that! :smh:

My Jades that i ordered back in December off the bay came just in their shoe box as well. I was pissed about it, but it was the first time it ever happened to me, so I let it ride. Now that I see this is an increasing trend, I will be specifying or only bidding on auctions that clearly state they double box. I double box any and everything I ship out. It should pretty much be an unspoken rule.

But back to the shoe at hand...anyone find anything decent other than the Nike Penny shirt and that metallic hat for these? I know most will just default with purple since most of us have Eggplant colorways in sneakers (foams, flightposites, etc)

That's flippin ridiculous.  I had someone do the same thing to me a few years back...on Bordeaux 7's.
mean.gif

An exposed Jordan box going through the mail.  Talk about an easy target.  Somehow they didn't get snatched up though.  To top it off, dude wore them.  The only pair of shoes in my collection that was worn by someone other than me.  Claimed he sent the DS pair to someone else.  Flipped out on him and he refunded half of what I paid.

A copper c/w of these will be too fly, i hope someone from Nike is reading these. Keep it black based like the cloaks, and just change the cloak color to copper, clear sole. Keep the sole black tho, put copper flakes on it. Please. Someone Ps this!

or

a gold colorway like the flightposite one

JUST DO IT! Nike

Worst part is I asked the seller to dbl box and even told him if shipping was more than $20 I'd split the cost 50/50. After he shipped on Tuesday he assured me he dbl boxed and shipping was only $12.

While this irritates me to no end, I'd usually just brush it off and never do business with him again. However, there's a bad snow storm going on in MA today and the shoe box is destroyed. The box was split open due to moisture in 2 spots and the shoes were actually wet *__*. I asked him for a partial refund or I'm getting PayPal involved. No response :smfh:

The shoes themselves are gorgeous though. Really happy to have them in my collection

1/2 refund. File that claim bro. That's just ridiculous. It takes more time to tape that box with that crap job than to just drop it in the box at the post office. What a bum smh

Jimmy Jazz in River Oaks Mall, Calumet City, IL still has size 8 and 9 in case anybody locally is still looking.

Please excuse my nickname/ig tag
Little edit to make them pop

Penny V up

Btw first time posting with this waterark app hope photo quality isnt ruined

Last edited:

Sorry but you guys never learn when purchasing kickz from people!
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom