Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready to do it all over again. Watch they about to reverse it and drop the solars on the west and plats on the east. Got my zero gravity chair ready for round 2. I wouldn't sell any of my Yeezys 1 or 2 for any amount of money even I got a pair for free. Yeezy hoarder over here.

Same cats who say "I just buy the fake because I like the shoe and can't afford the real one." Stop it, if you're just buying because you genuinely like the design like you claim you wouldn't want a crude, blocky looking fake in the first place, and you wouldn't care to doctor it so others would think it was authentic.

I'm no advocate for fakes, but that makes no sense.

Ragging on dude clothes is low. Fashion is very objective but if you gonna sit he say dude shorts are cheap and blah blah. You fashion game better be A-plus. Otherwise sit down and go away.

As far as impressing people, some will cop for that reason but others want. There are some that like the shoes and might he the shoe on grail type status. Personally I like the shoe and will cop. If you got money to blow on it and you not hurting at the end of the day who cares. Your essentially saying people who buy Maserati are buying to impress. People outside the shoe game would look at retail prices of shoes would say your copping to impress others.

Get ready to do it all over again. Watch they about to reverse it and drop the solars on the west and plats on the east. Got my zero gravity chair ready for round 2. I wouldn't sell any of my Yeezys 1 or 2 for any amount of money even I got a pair for free. Yeezy hoarder over here.

Where you hear this rumor?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Where you hear this rumor?
nerd.gif
Will they be re-released in Europe too? Hope so...

is 1600 for solars a good price?

cant believe im asking if almost 2 grand is a good price :smh: :lol:

Pretty funny how like 80% of these shoes that were made are sitting in closets b/c people are either a) trying to resell them for more than they will get or b) are too scared to wear them.  LOL can't wait til the next ones come out b/c you know they will.

wore my plats finally, IMO comfort not even close to Yeezy 1's, those were really nice. The glow however is nice even with minimal lighting and last for a good while. No creasing or paint chips, wore them for about 6 hrs

Thanks bro, yes they are legit, I'm sure of that. Flash may be causing the snakeskin to look shiny I'm assuming. You can view more pictures of them by clicking on the top one, if you're even that concerned.
As for what you said about the box, in my experience with the Yeezy 1 & 2 (I have Zen 1s, & both 2's all size 10), the box is at least made for a regular Nike size 12 or 12.5. This is as compared to my normal size 10 or 10.5 boxes. I'm sure others have noticed this too. I'm guessing it's to accommodate the larger height/bulkiness of the shoe. More so for the 1's than the 2's obviously, but I'm guessing they just kept it the same with the 2's.

Did you Change the lace tip to gold? Because mines came in black..

But the lace tip with the bag is gold

People on eBay seriously need to stop posting fakes and trying to sell them off as authentics for $2,000 plus.... smh

Pretty funny how like 80% of these shoes that were made are sitting in closets b/c people are either a) trying to resell them for more than they will get or b) are too scared to wear them.  LOL can't wait til the next ones come out b/c you know they will.

Truth. Everyone trying to get that cake, but not too many buyers falling for it. And for those keeping them on ice, I guess they're waiting for some special occasion. I just wish these cats would wear them and sell them to me for a decent price.

I've rocked my pair at least 10 times.

And I don't mess with the lace tips, I just took em off..

Last edited:
People on eBay seriously need to stop posting fakes and trying to sell them off as authentics for $2,000 plus.... smh

the come up is ridiculous, can't even hate on dudes.

people need to put in more time/research when bidding on something so expensive.

yo,

so i already posted this in WDYWT, and now i am going to elaborate in here. 

so i'm not sure what happened to my post count, or signature for that matter. (this is my first time on the new NT and have been outta town since last week. i needed a vacation to get rid of all the BS. but the new site looks good). but anyways, i wanted to come in here and make a quick thank you (i think i owe it to you guys, at the end of the day y'all are my fam. i'm not gonna let a couple lame dudes ruin my experience on here) so I am basically posting to say thanks for all the support and love i got. bunch'a PM's and texts and emails from fam saying they got my back. i appreciate it. also, i have taken some of your guys' advice and from now on, i will only be posting in the WDYWT from the neck down, cuz i guess some people were offended by me posting my whole body (no frank ocean). the thing is, i just take pics on my way out and don't think twice about it. i come in here for the fits, 'cuz i am interested in fashion (no frank ocean). so, i guess in conclusion, what i'm trying to say is that i'm back and i'm gonna try to avoid the drama. 

in addition to that, i am not even going to go into the fang bian mian situation. this will be the last time i mention his name (i'm taking the high route, 'cuz i am going to get my chargeback with my credit card company any day now). however, i do have plans for the dude, 'cuz i do plan to take a 'lil trip to europe soon, but i will keep that to myself for now.

as for the yeezys, i have finally secured a pair and they should be here next week. i was close to being down with this shoe (and all shoes really) after this whole situation. but it is nice to finally have a legit pair coming my way. shout out to my dude who hooked me up. you know who you are.

that's it for now...

peace

yo,

so i already posted this in WDYWT, and now i am going to elaborate in here. 

so i'm not sure what happened to my post count, or signature for that matter. (this is my first time on the new NT and have been outta town since last week. i needed a vacation to get rid of all the BS. but the new site looks good). but anyways, i wanted to come in here and make a quick thank you (i think i owe it to you guys, at the end of the day y'all are my fam. i'm not gonna let a couple lame dudes ruin my experience on here) so I am basically posting to say thanks for all the support and love i got. bunch'a PM's and texts and emails from fam saying they got my back. i appreciate it. also, i have taken some of your guys' advice and from now on, i will only be posting in the WDYWT from the neck down, cuz i guess some people were offended by me posting my whole body (no frank ocean). the thing is, i just take pics on my way out and don't think twice about it. i come in here for the fits, 'cuz i am interested in fashion (no frank ocean). so, i guess in conclusion, what i'm trying to say is that i'm back and i'm gonna try to avoid the drama. 

in addition to that, i am not even going to go into the fang bian mian situation. this will be the last time i mention his name (i'm taking the high route, 'cuz i am going to get my chargeback with my credit card company any day now). however, i do have plans for the dude, 'cuz i do plan to take a 'lil trip to europe soon, but i will keep that to myself for now.
as for the yeezys, i have finally secured a pair and they should be here next week. i was close to being down with this shoe (and all shoes really) after this whole situation. but it is nice to finally have a legit pair coming my way. shout out to my dude who hooked me up. you know who you are.

that's it for now...

peace

good to hear proto...

btw that frank ocean pun is lame lol

that wasn't really me up there...

whoever that is has no life and is currently being dealt with by meth (also will be banning their normal screenname, and i think they're doing it by IP now)...

hope it was worth it... >D

Last edited:
that wasn't really me up there...
whoever that is has no life and is currently being dealt with by meth (also will be banning their normal screenname, and i think they're doing it by IP now)...
hope it was worth it... >D

:lol: oh yea i forgot that you can make a new screen name without an approval process...but what is going on with your situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom