Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use  force fields in mine. i clean them with in 24 hours of taking them off cuz "ive rocked them back to back days"..

heres a pick of me taking shots at the gym in them. i think  i did like 100 jumpshots that day.. 

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/GeneralMalice/IMAG1384.jpg

heres some picks of them right now. after all my wears. small creasing where the force field is not. " i didnt have force fields in the first day"

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/GeneralMalice/IMAG1514.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/GeneralMalice/IMAG1515.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/GeneralMalice/IMAG1512.jpg

.....if nike didn't release the solar red cw them I'd pass...simple as that. I don't have any love or like the plats but I know and respect that some do and like em over the solars.

And IMO solars>>>galaxy foams. Never cared much for that galaxy look. It's a custom inspired cw IMO. and I like the royal foams look out of all foams.

What!!!! Did you get that advice from Antoine Walker or Terrell Owens? I got the money for em and all- but no way in hell i'd spend $1200 or more dollars for one stupid pair of shoes .... get outta here with that. The only way I would do it is if Eva Mendes or Blake Lively came included in a packaged deal. Yall geekin over some shoes because they're rare and attached to that jerkoff named Kanye. If they weren't limited, hyped, and didnt involve Kanye, these would be sitting at stores right now like other similar shoes (Creative Recreation's and Supra's)
Yet to see a Creative Rec or Supra that resembles these outside of silhouette. Please show..
^
laugh.gif
@ "b-grades", its all opinion though- they're both prime, choice, grade A in my book. I didn't say anything negative about the shoes, but I think saying "price shouldnt matter" about these things is ridiculous: the only reason the price is so high is because yall beastin' and tryin to look like some in-style, hipster, big timers. I remember seeing rare beanie babies sell for a grand and then some back in the day, you know what they're worth now- nothing. To each their own, but i just think spending money like that on some shoes is a joke- even if you're a millionaire, why not save and keep it in the family, pass it on to the kids or do something productive
Same could be said about having a sneaker collection in general so your argument is void. Also, why are you categorizing people?

- Tagged pics so you know they have them. You could pester them for pics with your username in them to be extra careful.
- Pay with PayPal and take the steps to ensure you'll be protected (mainly verified address)
- Local meetups at a safe place, or shipping with all the necessary precautions
- Open the package in the post office, so if necessary, you can try to get an employee to confirm that the package was empty.
You might get an empty box, fakes, or a stack of magazines through the mail. But if you take these steps you should get your money back. Outside of this, there's not much you can do to ensure that the guy will send you what he's supposed to.
Face-to-face meetings are probably the safest thing in terms of getting scammed, but it's a scary thing to carry $1500 on you and having a guy know you have that much.

- i would ensure getting tagged including DATED pics...anybody can show you a pair they had first week and sold already and turn around and scam you...like mentioned you could ask seller to include your name in the pic as well

- when opening the package...before you open it i would try to record the whole process...before opening record the sealed package and show address of seller and your own

- if meeting try to request a public place and take along friend(s)...heck ask to meet in front of a police station

- use your gut...if it feels too good to be true, it just might be

Decided to pull a trigger on a pair ... again . Last time I ended up getting scammed and was able to get my funds reimbursed , the seller provided tagged pics with the my name and the date (So I at least know he has the shoes in hand). The only thing is that I received an invoice through paypal and in the description he mentioned everything - what and what is included , shipping methods , etc . I'm pretty damn nervous and will be until I actually have the shoe in my hand . Only question I had was If i am still covered by paying through an invoice ? Called paypal before sending the payment and they said yes so It should be all good .

Decided to pull a trigger on a pair ... again . Last time I ended up getting scammed and was able to get my funds reimbursed , the seller provided tagged pics with the my name and the date (So I at least know he has the shoes in hand). The only thing is that I received an invoice through paypal and in the description he mentioned everything - what and what is included , shipping methods , etc . I'm pretty damn nervous and will be until I actually have the shoe in my hand . Only question I had was If i am still covered by paying through an invoice ? Called paypal before sending the payment and they said yes so It should be all good .

Did you make sure he was verified? If he is you should be covered. Like others have said, make sure to record the opening of the un-boxing and to show the "to" and "from" names/addresses in the video as you un-box.

You could also open the box in front of whoever delivers the package before you sign off on it. If it's not authentic Yeezys in the box, simply dont sign and refuse accepting the package. Good luck!

Do you care to share how much you dropped on them? :D

Last edited:
@Malcom, Im not sure why i even bothered posting in here- I came in for the first time because I heard there was a fake Proto J posting in here, and was curious to see what was funny (and it really wasnt funny). I guess I was inspired by a couple things that I found completely absurd- I know its a sneaker forum, but things have gotten out of hand and I had no idea people were this ridiculous about Y2's. I dont know how I'm categorizing people, but have it your way. As far as "same can be said about sneaker collecting", NO, i dont really spend much on my shoes- and I have over 30 pairs currently (no Yeezys, so my "collection" is irrelevant im sure, haha)- between friends and connections, trades, selling off older stuff i dont wear, etc.- most of it circulates. I'm not here because of some fad or because its the cool thing to do, so you're barking up the wrong tree.
You generalizing saying "yall beastin' and tryin to look like some in-style, hipster, big timers." Second I don't know your collection but a collection with no Yeezys is as relevant a collection with all Yeezys and Yeezy samples, but please stop trying to pass your assumptions off on me. But with that said, your argument is still void. To those outside the sneaker community there is no difference between 1500 on 2 and 1500 on 8-9 shoes. If you went to random people on the street and told them about your collection then asked if " spending money like that on some shoes is a joke- even if you're a millionaire, why not save and keep it in the family, pass it on to the kids or do something productive" they would agree and say the same. Bottom line, there are people that can say the same about your 30+ pairs that your saying to those some "in-style, hipster, big timers".

I didn't say you were here for those reason but nor am I.

Did you make sure he was verified? If he is you should be covered. Like others have said, make sure to record the opening of the un-boxing and to show the "to" and "from" names/addresses in the video as you un-box.
You could also open the box in front of whoever delivers the package before you sign off on it. If it's not authentic Yeezys in the box, simply dont sign and refuse accepting the package. Good luck!
Do you care to share how much you dropped on them? :D

Seller is verified , but so was the last guy I dealt with and I ended up getting scammed . He said he was going to include delivery confirmation so I he does send a package I'll make sure to open it and check to see if everything is legit before signing so will follow that advice :pimp: I'm not going to say exactly how much I dropped . I did pay market value so It's unlike it was a deal that was too good to be true which would most likely end up as a scam . Dude is also a member on ISS .

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif
@ "b-grades", its all opinion though- they're both prime, choice, grade A in my book. I didn't say anything negative about the shoes, but I think saying "price shouldnt matter" about these things is ridiculous: the only reason the price is so high is because yall beastin' and tryin to look like some in-style, hipster, big timers. I remember seeing rare beanie babies sell for a grand and then some back in the day, you know what they're worth now- nothing. To each their own, but i just think spending money like that on some shoes is a joke- even if you're a millionaire, why not save and keep it in the family, pass it on to the kids or do something productive
yes. b grades. like u said though. its all opinion. just like these shoes are prime, choice, grade a to a lot of people. just looks like ur backtracking. u labeled the shoes as stupid then generalized everyone by saying we only like them bc theyre limited and attached to a name/jerkoff. if thats not categorizing people. i dont know what is. u think spending 1k on these is ridiculous and then try to give advice to save it for our kids yet u admitted to paying 250 for a pair of shoes. why dont u save that 250 bc there are tons of people in the world that think 250 is crazy for a pair of shoes when u can march into payless and snag a pair that functions the same for 15 bucks? looks like u came into this thread as a try hard. basically trying too hard to come off as different with all that name dropping of shoes that nobody cares that u like. we get it. ur different and not of the norm. cool. now keep it moving

Great pics guize! No matter how many times I see new pics, it never seems to get old!

That said - It seems our arch-enemy RickyJames aka ReyMartinez is at it again! I just received an offer from him in regard to one of my Yeezy listings. 

At this time, I will not mention the name of the site, nor which pair he has inquired about simply because I plan on having some fun of my own.

I will say this, STAY AWAY FROM RICKYJAMES, RAYMARTINEZ, AND [email protected]

Now I'm sure Mr. Martinez isn't as stupid as he might sound, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually does some research and visits this thread periodically. 

If this is indeed true, then you should know it was me who intends on sending you that nice brown box from poopsenders.com. Enjoy Mr. Martinez...enjoy. 
roll.gif

What!!!! Did you get that advice from Antoine Walker or Terrell Owens? I got the money for em and all- but no way in hell i'd spend $1200 or more dollars for one stupid pair of shoes .... get outta here with that. The only way I would do it is if Eva Mendes or Blake Lively came included in a packaged deal. Yall geekin over some shoes because they're rare and attached to that jerkoff named Kanye. If they weren't limited, hyped, and didnt involve Kanye, these would be sitting at stores right now like other similar shoes (Creative Recreation's and Supra's)
Your point is invalid. People purchase things because they are attached to someone like. That's like saying, people only buy jordans because its michael jordan's shoe. People spend few grand on suits from tom ford and thom browne because its from tom ford and thom browne. I can go on but you get the point.

ive gotten so many fake PP confirmations ... check the addy on the "confirmation" i bet tis a main street or a food joint

Yep, always make sure to check your PP balance to see if the money has indeed been deposited in there before you go ahead with the transaction. Scammers = lames.

Man i just can't get into this Kanye hype :smh: :smh:

$1200 for 1 pair of Nike's?? Thats half a mortgage payment, a car note payment, or car insurance for 6 months. Or a pair of Red Bottoms (If thats what tickles ur fancy) :lol: |I

At this point if your koppin Ye's now, U gotta a better chance at gettin jerked with all the extenuating circumstances.

For example, B-grades, China-town and Canal fakes, ebay and craigslist scammers, etc etc. With all the risks, why not just get other dopeness in the $500 and under tax bracket??

By the way there is so much HEAT in the $250-$500 range. :nthat: :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom