Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the essays and for getting proto to reply with his essays but,let's get this straight. 1. I'm not a "hater". I'm trying to show how shallow most Yeezy buyers are. I always said that the shoe is bought for 1k plus just to say you have it.

Here is the Sabaku next to the yeezy. How am I reaching?

It is also common knowledge Kanye use to wear Sabaku's hard.

I'll continue to be a broke boy and sell Yeezys to the sheep for 2+ grand.

Last edited:
If you guys do any research, you will find out that when they was making yeezy 2, they was testing different glows. ************* had a article with one of the designer that had pictures of differnt yeezy 2 samples glowing. I cant find it now. But IMO i think that pic is real.

I apologize for the essays and for getting proto to reply with his essays but,let's get this straight. 1. I'm not a "hater". I'm trying to show how shallow most Yeezy buyers are. I always said that the shoe is bought for 1k plus just to say you have it.

Here is the Sabaku next to the yeezy. How am I reaching?

It is also common knowledge Kanye use to wear Sabaku's hard.

I'll continue to be a broke boy and sell Yeezys to the sheep for 2+ grand.
Never seen those before. They look pretty nice.

Wait, so if I got my Yeezy's at Retail am I shallow? Lmao....
(I've copped 2 Y1's --Tans & Nets-- and Solar Y2's at local spots on RD)

Last edited:
I own all 3 yeezy 1 and just the yeezy 2 solars. But I see both sides of the coin. People with yeezys tend to be more i guess snooty or have a arrogance about themselves because the yeezys are a hard cop and if you're into this new sneaker culture is all about having the so called "hottest" or "limited" pairs of shoes. I get nods and compliments from folks but I don't let it defend who I am. I buy yeezys because I like the design. If the yeezy 3s are wack I pass. There have been plenty of "heat" I've passed because I didn't like em. So you can't generalize it in black or white. People buy whatever for whatever reason.

I hope those reds do drop because the glow in red would be tough. The yeezy line is a dope line of shoes. But there is no mystique. It's just sneakers to me

I own all 3 yeezy 1 and just the yeezy 2 solars. But I see both sides of the coin. People with yeezys tend to be more i guess snooty or have a arrogance about themselves because the yeezys are a hard cop and if you're into this new sneaker culture is all about having the so called "hottest" or "limited" pairs of shoes. I get nods and compliments from folks but I don't let it defend who I am. I buy yeezys because I like the design. If the yeezy 3s are wack I pass. There have been plenty of "heat" I've passed because I didn't like em. So you can't generalize it in black or white. People buy whatever for whatever reason.

I hope those reds do drop because the glow in red would be tough. The yeezy line is a dope line of shoes. But there is no mystique. It's just sneakers to me

THIS. Well put fam.

I just find it hilarious at the attempt by some folk on here to try and generalize (and bash, diss, and insult) an entire segment of people based on a particular shoe they bought, and then claim they aren't "hating", merely pointing out "Shallowness" (which is EXTREMELY subjective, mind you)... Then they follow it up with the audaciousness of "I don't look at/care what other men wear"... :rofl:
::Cues up some Alanis Morisette song::

What's ridic to YOU, might not be ridic to others... The world doesn't revolve around YOUR/MY opinion or definitions (no shot at you, just a general statement), so considering others opinions and NOT hating on it/them (although mind boggling) would help this place (and the world) flow smoother... #Tolerance and understanding (not necessarily agreeing) is a difficult thing for many folks to understand/implement...

What's ridic to YOU, might not be ridic to others... The world doesn't revolve around YOUR/MY opinion or definitions (no shot at you, just a general statement), so considering others opinions and NOT hating on it/them (although mind boggling) would help this place (and the world) flow smoother... #Tolerance and understanding (not necessarily agreeing) is a difficult thing for many folks to understand/implement...
This is NikeTalk.

Lmao, Footaction with the fake Yeezy pics. Just goes to show how much they probably actually know about the red pairs releasing.

Lmao, Footaction with the fake Yeezy pics. Just goes to show how much they probably actually know about the red pairs releasing.
very true lol. I guess the info they posted isn't too legit. AND when did FA get Yeezy's anyways.....unless im wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom