Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entered the giveaway the first week and I get a code now :smh:

Click on the big red ticket and it doesn't even ask me to put in the dang code :smh: :smh:

Entered the giveaway the first week and I get a code now :smh:

Click on the big red ticket and it doesn't even ask me to put in the dang code :smh: :smh:

Same thing happened to me! I have about 2-3 different codes from different e-mails with nowhere to validate them. :lol: :smh:

This is crazyyy
tired.gif
. Sorry haven't been following this thread too much, are these releasing on NDC as well or just the album contest? Thanks.

Got a paypal invoice sent to me for a pair of plats and solars for 2100 total. Seems way to good to be true, but the guy claims he needs money fast. Got tagged pics and everything. Uggggg, am i protected if i take this risk?

Got a paypal invoice sent to me for a pair of plats and solars for 2100 total. Seems way to good to be true, but the guy claims he needs money fast. Got tagged pics and everything. Uggggg, am i protected if i take this risk?

if its the dude with the mushroom on his pics, its a scam

If i end up getting fakes, What is the process for getting your money back through paypal?

Send them photos that show the differences. It takes a few weeks minimum. I had to do it for a pair of GM LBJX's. They have your back if you can prove the actual differences and that the person claimed they were 100% authentic NIKE shoes. (get him to include product number)...also save the pics to your hard drive, then upload them using your image hosting service, and have him include those links (not his own) in the post. That way if he tries to squirm he can't delete the photos and the links are in the invoice which he cannot change. GL bro its a dangerous world out there!

$2k for a size 13 pair of Solars, is that possible anywhere, on the hunt.. eBay turned up nothing

Nope. Looking more and more like 3500 is our price. I was looking for a while at that price. I think i'm giving up 2 pair of plats is almost good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom