Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ My Solars came in an orange box, from St. Alfred's. Apparently they had a few in orange boxes for some reason.

And I much prefer the orange box over that ugly NSW box.

Still don't understand why Nike released their most hyped shoes of all time in a plain old ugly box. Meanwhile GR Lebrons and crap get special boxes. :smh:

left size tag on my solars came off yesterday while taking the shoe off. i wore them to the park with the kids and ended up have a 3pt shootout with my son, which i lost,,, shoes are legit, purchased by me from ndc. i was gonna try to glue it back on but dont wanna mess up the liner. i just put it under the insole so id always have it lol.

oh and as others have said, those solars above are fakes

Last edited:
left size tag on my solars came off yesterday while taking the shoe off. i wore them to the park with the kids and ended up have a 3pt shootout with my son, which i lost,,, shoes are legit, purchased by me from ndc. i was gonna try to glue it back on but dont wanna mess up the liner. i just put it under the insole so id always have it lol.

oh and as others have said, those solars above are fakes

i'd just let it be ..

are u plannin to sell em? if not then i dont really see the point of tryin to glue it back....

u know ur size :D

Last edited:
Does someone have a kind heart and can donate me a pair of gold tips...

thank you :lol: :wink:

Sooo clean. The plats have definitely surpassed the solars as my favorite Yeezy
yeah plats are so crispy in summetimes,I dont know wich one I prefer but yeah I will probably say plats because I saw a lot more fakes solars than fake plats since I have them .I will put them back in box soon and start to wear my solars again now that the sun is gone here in Paris

Shoesrings aren't poking through the end of lacetip, scales look off is about all i see wrong with them and maybe shape of toebox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom