Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the way those soles are lighter than the shoe and lighter than the soles of the fakes just screams legit to me. Just wish there were more pics showing every detail

The date looks like 8/?1/13 so it's either a 1,2 or 3 lol but that's what I can see in my mobile device for the first date

Why is it so wrinkled, why couldn't it have been a pick like 4wrestling's on the page before. Nothing else is blurry. Just the tag :smh: mmm

Because dude is probably toying with us! LOL Not to mention he clearly works for Nike, so I don't think he wants everything being fully traced back to him.

Gator you keep jumping to conclusions. Give us one shred of evidence how it is clear he works for Nike?

Ok, maybe he doesn't "work" for them, but he is affiliated with them and or is close to someone who is. How the heck do you get the first pic of DB 5's when no one even knew they existed. He also blurred out the photo of his desk and the DB 5's hard.

August 4th is end production date.

On a side note I spoke to seller and he wants $3650/pair.
roll.gif

August 4th is end production date.

On a side note I spoke to seller and he wants $3650/pair.
eek.gif

He'll sell them though.  Good for him getting his money.

Just saw that one of the Villa RefreshHunt winners SOLD their pair at Sole Control (Philly consignment shop) for $3200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom