Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone update me on the info, they still dropping the 9th or 16th according to DJ Proto Man?

Someone update me on the info, they still dropping the 9th or 16th according to DJ Proto Man?
Same position as always lol alot more fakes surfacing on IG though...... and everyone been flexing their pairs; SuNiversal getting his pair shipped too

Last edited:

Check out this toebox! LOL

Dude said he got em from Kanye himself. LMAOOOOOO

I was promptly blocked after I told him how ridiculous that sounded because his REAL friends and family haven't even gotten their pairs yet.

Last edited:

So hes posted a new image which appears to be of a completley different shoe
Man oh man, these people will never learn, do they think they can get public recognition without sneaker heads chopping them down? It's so amusing to see people front with fakes/replicas :wink:

First dude posted a picture of a second gen fake yeezy 2 painted red, then red ocotober fake that is everywhere right now, then what looks like a stockroom photo that im sure he didn't even take.

I cant even call that shoe 100% authentic from that angle with the stupid IG filter on it.

Can you guys imagine when the rep makers finally do make the changes? It will be next to impossible to get a real pair without hesitation. Need to drop these sooner then later.

I remember screen shooting this tweet from Heidi back when they spoke about them so there still hope for 2013 release

Can you guys imagine when the rep makers finally do make the changes? It will be next to impossible to get a real pair without hesitation. Need to drop these sooner then later.

That's what I'm thinking. considering going through Sneaker Yeti to guarantee a pair, which will cost me at least $1300. But there's no mistakes in that process.

If they get it right, we are all in trouble. Scales were and still are HARD to get right. But that bumpy material? They are already there pretty much minus a few details around the swoosh.
f0ck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom