Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born and raised in the Chi, live in the burbs now. Just because we are in the murda capital doesn't meen we can't floss.

easy to say that when u in the burbs tho lol. dudes wouldn't know you had some expensive s**t on anyway tho unless they saw it on BET before

nthat.gif
I just want them in my hands already 

So people don't like the updates I've been posting from time to time? Saw 2 people posting about it

Its cool I'll stop posting them

if you were talking about me I really wanted you to update lol the info we were given about west coast tier 0 accounts being notified they were getting shipments early next week was false.

@xCautioNx  I can confirm that statement about shipments is correct. Called compound and darkside (SF & PDX) to see what the procedure would be if they were to receive the RO's and I was told until there is an official tweet stating the rd they would not have anything to say because they know nothing. I then told them that I heard about nike tier 0 accounts on the west coast having a meeting in regards to releasing these and I was told that if that were the case they weren't included in that conference. They also said that tier 0 accounts really don't exist anymore, they have QS and HS accounts. take it for what it's worth. 

@xCautioNx
 I can confirm that statement about shipments is correct. Called compound and darkside (SF & PDX) to see what the procedure would be if they were to receive the RO's and I was told until there is an official tweet stating the rd they would not have anything to say because they know nothing. I then told them that I heard about nike tier 0 accounts on the west coast having a meeting in regards to releasing these and I was told that if that were the case they weren't included in that conference. They also said that tier 0 accounts really don't exist anymore, they have QS and HS accounts. take it for what it's worth. 

same here from what I was told from my guy at a shop in Berkeley that gets all the "tier 0" releases

easy to say that when u in the burbs tho lol. dudes wouldn't know you had some expensive s**t on anyway tho unless they saw it on BET before

I am in the city quite often, wearing my nice clothes and expensive shoes. I stay out of the "bad" areas for the most part, I wear my Balenciagas and even my patchwork dons.

those 2 Chinese guys that posted the Reds during the week have not posted anymore pics of them at all or anything related to them. I know if it was me there would be 100+ pics and vids!!

That says more about you than them to be honest :lol:

So I'm confused, did I screw something up or not?

nah just was not sure if you ever updated the timeline when some dude claimed all west coast tier 0 accounts were notified they were getting their shipments early next week which turned out to be false.

totally untrue rumour time:

my BOLD release date prediction:

yeezus = yeezy 2 = RO = [COLOR=#red]DECEMBER 25th[/COLOR]

nike online release

totally untrue rumour time:

my BOLD release date prediction:

yeezus = yeezy 2 = RO = [COLOR=#red]DECEMBER 25th[/COLOR]

nike online release

This...

I've been telling everybody these will drop either

A) On a major holiday

or

B) During a major sporting event

I wouldn't rule out Thanksgiving / Black Friday...Christmas...Or even New Years Eve / Day...

All speculation of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom