Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generaiya loves the Duck Tales on NT. If your local store will receive an allocation from Nike, they already have it in the store but are not able to tell you that. Word is bond.

Originally Posted by nike4ever

Originally Posted by 18th letter

A few more HD shots.

vnl2tj.jpg

x3txn6.jpg

20ux4p4.jpg

why did they not have other parts of the shoe glow in the dark? why the soles? after a day of walking in them then the botttom of the soles will get dirty and won't glow anymore.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

better get some jason markk bruh

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

add KITH NYC and Atmos to the NYC list....BOTH are doing raffle tickets TODAY

good luck

So like I said....Nike's big F-U to 9-5ers
Reading is fundamental. The raffles STARTS today and runs through Friday. Go get a ticket AFTER work and stop complaining.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

good luck

Reading is fundamental. The raffles STARTS today and runs through Friday. Go get a ticket AFTER work and stop complaining.
30t6p3b.gif

This.

Atmos tweeted the location they're giving tickets out at..I called within seconds of the rweet to ask WHEN they'll hand them out..they said probably not today and to stay tuned. Few minutes later they tweet all the tickets are gone LMAO

good luck

30t6p3b.gif

dawg....ATMOS NYC just tweeted:
22 tickets were given out 37 min ago...thats 1PM.

Shut yer trap dawg

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya loves the Duck Tales on NT. If your local store will receive an allocation from Nike, they already have it in the store but are not able to tell you that. Word is bond.

not true....I know of at least a dozen stores that have their shipping manifest and confirmation but no product yet...

Atmos tickets were NOT raffle tickets...it was to PURCHASE the shoes come Saturday

they did it SHADY just liek everyone else....ALL tickets were handed out by one dude to all his people BEFORE the tweet went out...so much for doing it "fair" @AtmosNYC

I feel sorry for those who will go there Saturday to pick up those pairs

As for Kith, I believe tickets are for raffle,im not 100% on that though

30t6p3b.gif

dawg....ATMOS NYC just tweeted:
22 tickets were given out 37 min ago...thats 1PM.

Shut yer trap dawg

Sheesh. I'm bout to give up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

airrandy, vmv, and all those "high end" fake companies are pounding these out by the minute... calling it now, these will be the "best faked" shoe ever made (figuring the ray allen 13 was pretty damn close already)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'M READY TO COP A PAIR TOO
sick.gif

sadly QFT lolAnd you think w/all these high res pics floating around they're bound to do a good job. Heck there were hella bootlegs out months ago that were almost sppot on save for the non glow sole and some other details. The fugazi game is gonna go HAM on these and they will sell cuz with so few pairs actually on the general public's feet who's gonna be able to spot em lol

good luck

basicallypersonally id love to get the shoes for retail to WEARremember what that is kids? wearing shoes? this reseller culture as i like to call it has become absolutely ridiculous and has ruined the "love" in the sneaker game which is of course the shoes for those people who actually wear the shoesat the end of the day its just rubber and leather people dont pay 1month+ rent on something thats really not worth itcome release id love to grab my size 13 for retail but im sure i wont be able to and guess what ill live and im sure everyone else will also who cant

LA Heads!!!! 
soo whats da deal wit all the instore raffles...?? 

its raffle or bust for me.. no way i would consider paying rape prices! 

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Anyone in Central FL trying to cop?

I've been askin for a while now but nothin. It seems like everything is n miami & I just moved up here about month ago smh. Playin the lottery by stickin w/ online raffles dnt have time to waste

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by generaiya

not true....I know of at least a dozen stores that have their shipping manifest and confirmation but no product yet...
Name them. Generaiya challenges you.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I have a serious question. Do THESE START AT A SIZE 7? will a 7.5 be available? I remember dud in china had my size but why are all sizes available starting at 8.

I remember this happened for the galaxies and the only way to buy a 7 was on ebay.

This is not a serious question

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

airrandy, vmv, and all those "high end" fake companies are pounding these out by the minute... calling it now, these will be the "best faked" shoe ever made (figuring the ray allen 13 was pretty damn close already)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'M READY TO COP A PAIR TOO
sick.gif

sadly QFT lolAnd you think w/all these high res pics floating around they're bound to do a good job. Heck there were hella bootlegs out months ago that were almost sppot on save for the non glow sole and some other details. The fugazi game is gonna go HAM on these and they will sell cuz with so few pairs actually on the general public's feet who's gonna be able to spot em lol
exactly!  the only thing that will separate the fakes from real will be the intensity of the glow, and the serial number inside the shoe... none of which are detectable when you wear them around, especially since the glow dies out after a few years...
nike dropped the ball, plain and simple... 95% of all the Yeezy 2's you see on peoples feet from here on out will be high end fakes, and each of those would have been $250 in the Nike bank account 
ohwell.gif

ps- I don't condone nor promote fakes, just pointing out what to me is blatantly obvious 

Look out for alot more HOH getting them. Just got offered a pair from a mngr at HOH Galleria Htown. So I'm guessing they just got them in. Didn't like how he handles releases so he won't get my biz. It's the shortly blk guy who always wears winter headgear FYI. F outta here wanting 2k smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom