Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean new members? I've been around since the military 4 release...Just don't use my account very much
tired.gif

Does the hashtag have to be %100 correct or will they take something like #yeezy2solarred???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My internet is down, i'm tethering with my phone and only niketalk works
indifferent.gif

no twitter, no facebook, no google, nothing.

Originally Posted by finessesupreme86

In all my years of niketalk, through the rise and apex of shoe collecting i have never witnessed something on this level before. Past releases have been bad but this is insane!!

lmfao holla bro same here lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by alp

probably around 2 pm for first color and 5 for the second thats my guess no knowledge of when its actually going down

So we're taking random shots in the dark now lol

Originally Posted by RonRich76

What do you mean new members? I've been around since the military 4 release...Just don't use my account very much
tired.gif

alot of salty haters on here bro. its all good tho i pay em no mind i just want these shoes lol

I have to push a turd so bad SRS. Thinking of grabbing a shoe box an going to work, cant risk missing this.

#gayforye

download the twitter app for your phone im checking on my computer and phone repeatedly, btw is the rsvp random or first come first serve cuz if its the ladder im pretty much screwed cuz im not as fast as a computer program.

CHECKING PHONE IPAD & COMP FEVERISLY LIKE A PHEEN, CONSTANTLY REFRESHING, PALMS SWEATY, HEART RACING, STOMACH IN KNOTS...ALL 4 A SHOE I WANT TO ACTUALLY WEAR BUT IM 99% NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO GET ONLINE. NIKE IS THE BEST I LOVE THE MODERN SHOE GAME

For those debating whether you are new or not, even if you been here since the Yeezy 1 release, people will still consider you new.
Relax, its no big deal.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

For those debating whether you are new or not, even if you been here since the Yeezy 1 release, people will still consider you new.
Relax, its no big deal.

Not really, its the fact that some people are "members" for 6+ months with single/double digit posts.
Don't expect help when you don't contribute to the forum.

#LURKERS

Lol. Dudes straight up lying now.

Good luck to all. Wouldn't mind a pair in either color to wear, but this is too nuts. Nothing in my area (VA) anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom