Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

The bashing on sneaker-head-re-sellers is beyond me. You're not a real shoe head if you resell, really? There's money to be made, point blank, period. Dudes all for making Phil Knight and MJs pocktes fatter, but the common man not suppose to come up on nothing, even if there's a market for it?

I agree with this dude...Well said.  Avg lower/middle class dude can't make money from shoes, yet MJ will forever be a millionaire from selling shoes alone...Contradiction at its finest...

People dislike resellers because they buy something just to make a buck and take the opportunity away from someone who really wants it. Have none of you ever tried to buy tickets to a concert or show to see that they are sold out and then see them on craigslist for double? 
I know it's first come first serve, but it sucks to know that every release I have to fight through bums who resell to make a living to get a pair.....
I mean before the cool thing was to actually wear your sneakers the day you got them....now it's cool to camp for multiple days and make a profit....it has really destroyed our "culture" 

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

If you haven't camped since 8 am for NDC, you don't deserve a pair. Just sayin. 

LOL what does that even mean? I've got my phone, I'll get the text and go for it when it comes. You're wasting your time if you're on NDC, and part of the reason their site was awful this morning. THEY ALREADY SAID THESE WON'T BE ON THE SITE. LINK FROM TWITTER ONLY

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

The bashing on sneaker-head-re-sellers is beyond me. You're not a real shoe head if you resell, really? There's money to be made, point blank, period. Dudes all for making Phil Knight and MJs pocktes fatter, but the common man not suppose to come up on nothing, even if there's a market for it?

You do realize we're all here right now instead of enjoying our Saturday because of resellers, right?...

Well, the Attic raffle is over... The two people that won via text didn't pick up their phones...
eyes.gif

Damn, we got some real dumb-%*@*% in this world...500+ people? 
roll.gif

NDC servers bout to crash like a "@@%$++#".

This is for the dudes that were quick to call me "Salty" when I gave SdotC38109 a hard time for blowing up the vault...
18th letter was one of the guys that won at the vault... then a couple days later he was getting on someone for explaining how to DM on twitter...

then he won more raffle.... LOL

I will reiterate one last time... The reason I gave SdotC38109 a hard time was because I didn't understand why he would ever do what he did, unless he willingly wanted to decrease his chances... thats it, I wasn't salty because....

Spoiler [+]
 I already had them on lock...

passed by Nike Montalban earlier around 11am on the way home. Looks like a club up front at least 8-10 bouncers/security dudes.

Attic management wanted a no BS raffle. Whoever signed with them had as good a shot as anywhere else.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

lets remember what got the shoes here in the first place 
i think i deserve another pair 
402964195.jpg

been supporting Kanye since day one 
cool. but where r your yeezy 1s n LV shoes...

when was the last time a product was released and you can instantly resell it for 10X the retail?

these have been plastered all over mainstream media

so just think of those that arent even into sneakers that just want to make some fast cash

so theres alot more people after these kicks then just sneakerheads, resellers and hypebeasts

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

passed by Nike Montalban earlier around 11am on the way home. Looks like a club up front at least 8-10 bouncers/security dudes.

Well that's good that they heeded the warning of goons popping up

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

that's smart considering the pick up time of 12-1 was leaked.

160, you realize over half those CD's you posted didn't even support Kanye, right? Artists don't see a dime from those bootleg unofficial mixtapes

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

when was the last time a product was released and you can instantly resell it for 10X the retail?

these have been plastered all over mainstream media

so just think of those that arent even into sneakers that just want to make some fast cash

so theres alot more people after these kicks then just sneakerheads, resellers and hypebeasts
true but only sneakerheads will pay the resale for these... so the prices will come down... trust me 

Originally Posted by Weatherman

160, you realize over half those CD's you posted didn't even support Kanye, right? Artists don't see a dime from those bootleg unofficial mixtapes

As opposed to the official albums that do give him precisely a dime (maybe $0.14 as that would be a lot). Artists don't make anything off album sales. Your point is moot. Kanye makes his money from touring, endorsements, and deals like this, where Nike is undoubtedly paying him 7 figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom