Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jst628

f*^% the dudes who got 2 pairs, couldn't even get 1
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

well, see everyone at the next release; because apparently we're all just masochists.

We all are, because no matter how many times Nike screws us, we come back for more.
roll.gif

sick.gif

well i guess twitter camping for 16 hours paid off.....got platinums in size 12 even though i wanted blacks but ill take it

nice job posting your order number, have fun getting the cancelation email tomorrow when i call and cancel your order
laugh.gif

#YEAHIMMAD

Heat won & I got my Yeezy order through on NDC. LIFE IS GOOD.

Funny thing is I had been E-Camping off & on all day then finally decided whatever i'm gonna go watch the game & stop focusing on twitter. Then after the game was over I focused back on my computer & right before i'm about to call it quits for the night the link popped up. I almost flipped, lol.

logged in and checked my cart after the site crashed and came back, had 2 pairs then closed the window since i thought they would hold at least one pair. thought it was too good to be true so I checked again and nothing in my cart...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS IS ******.T . I HAD A PAIR OF THE SOLARS IN MY CART AND I GOT ALL THE WAY TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN. I WAS ENTERING MY CARD INFO WHEN THE SITE CRASHED. NOW WHEN I LOGGED IN IT SAYS I HAVE 0 IN MY CART. IF I DON'T GET A PAIR, THAT WHOLE GETTING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IS FALSE.
It's not false. As they say, the 'hold' is not supposed to be indefinite. Obviously their hold time wasn't long enough to combat how long it took to get back in after the site went to hell. They addressed this after the fact by issuing a 48 hr 'hold' just because they couldn't let this go on all night (ala the WCIV release). Their servers are garbage, that's the bottom line. They didn't lie, they just have amateur information systems. bottom line.

There still might be hope. After having to refresh my browser 25 times due to server timeouts, etc. I was finally able to go through the complete process & order. It's not over until Nikestore tweets all sz are sold out.

Just left the bar....left my phone in the car accidentally....text comes through during the fight....like I said, lamest release ever!

Originally Posted by ayoitsstevo

Originally Posted by m20xr

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPYYY
I'm going to come to come to Arlington and jack your Yeezy's, son 
pimp.gif
Hi, my name is Johnny Redstorm, ord
Everybody that quoted that pic, please delete. Dude slipped up BAAAADDDD and I'd hate to see him take an L.

I wonder how the NDC system actually goes about picking which orders go through or not, because there are so many people here and elsewhere that were at the payment stage, checkout stage and were booted off or automatically logged off by NDC. Rhetorical question, HTF does NDC choose which customers to win the lotto, because it's definitely not a first come first served basis.

- Had a 9.5 solar and 10 platinum in cart initially
- Checked out with the 10 platinum via PayPal
- Waiting for confirmation!

Had 1 in my cart, they logged me off on billing page as it loaded. When site got done glitching my cart says $23.32 Total with 0 items.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

There still might be hope. After having to refresh my browser 25 times due to server timeouts, etc. I was finally able to go through the complete process & order. It's not over until Nikestore tweets all sz are sold out.

Well of course they couldn't say they sold out. Some of these orders could not go thru due to lack of funds or payment problems. Bottom line is they aren't going back up on NDC ever again. Tonight was it.

I got my order through for my pair. I will be rocking my pair. Got the colorway I wanted, the Black/Solar Reds. I am overwhelmed with joy right now. Back in late 09 I was scammed over a pair of Net/Net Yeezys, my all time grail. Getting this shoe means so much to me, makes up for what happened to me sort of. I can't wait to rock my pair. Congrats to everyone else who managed to get a pair. For those that didn't, I feel for you. I am sorry you were unable to, I hope with the next major release you get yours. I'm so happy right now!
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom