Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall should know the game prices are mad high at initial release from people that have them in hand now,sure ndc pairs will hit the market but that doesnt mean people are gunna give them 'away' u might catch a break and pay less than $1500 MAYBE, but then as the market dries up prices will grt real high once again.

It's not good to hold on to false hope though you will more than likely end in disappointment.

If they appreciate our feedback, and take our experience seriously mayne they should have produced more yeezy's. Struck out on all I can think off. Hoping for one more site on a raffle. 7 blacks 7 plats.

maan and i used to think the LV don were expensive..... at least they are lv... but nike yeezy for 2 bills? hype a mof"
there is only 1000+ pairs of jordan bin and thy never got to that price... what s so different this time?
from now on.. every limited release is going to be 15oo and more....
lool time to switch my style n kiss the sneaker game goodbye....

Originally Posted by jst628

welp, no Yeezy's for me after all this...

been here since the start, sad i never got a pair, mad @ you chumps with 3, 4, 5 pairs... a big f&%* you to y'all and your reselling %*+!#
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

to the 10-20% actually wearing them, hats off to you
pimp.gif
Was actually hoping you would get a pair bro. Your pictures are always 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

I was 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
happy.gif
 when i saw this email!!! Thank you Jesus!!!
Thanks for posting this photo! I checked all the emails I put to get a pair from HOH and my sister got the same email! She will be going to pick them up for me tomorrow! So hype

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by wada7

pick up my pair today! another thanks to Premier Boutique in Palo Alto, CA
my size and I am definitely going to wear them
7178253623_03474f3ddb_z.jpg

7363481184_41c42ae5a3_z.jpg

7178253395_f5d0a3abaa_z.jpg
embarassed.gif

They...are...beautiful...i just can't pay over 1200. 
frown.gif

f10366cd19529c316b283821ff85c444baaf4429_r.gif

Fam the Solars don't even compare to these...and I own the Solars....the Plats are on a whole 'nother level...

Not even mad (anymore) about it. I am more than happy with the "neck breakers" I have in my collection.

I was lucky enough to get Black Cement IIIs and Concord XIs via NikeStore and even Kobe VII Cloaks on my iPhone while on vacation in Europe. And many others..

NikeStore came through more than enough for me. It was time for someone else to get a chance.

Just remember, these are only SHOES. There are more important things to worry about in this world, or in our own lives, than to stress about shoes designed by Kanye West.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

grabbed my pair today, went into work and found some boxes arrived for me in the mail when i was gone - nice unexpected surprise. shouts to the people who held me down. you know who you are 
happy.gif

NONE ARE FOR SALE SO DON'T PM ME!

2poazxu.jpg

lets see the other side of the box.... CLOWN
roll.gif

you don't need four pairs bruh...lol

I truly love the design, it takes design cues from other shoes but this shoe is very different and modern in its design elements. I'm getting the Platinum Yeezys, that's my word. I am not paying these ridiculous resellers fees, but I will get them.

Originally Posted by capo1119

I was 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
happy.gif
Thanks for posting this photo! I checked all the emails I put to get a pair from HOH and my sister got the same email! She will be going to pick them up for me tomorrow! So hype

Heard that the HoH Fashion Mall in Vegas had a decent amount of pairs that weren't picked up by RSVP.  
Wondering if anyone has received a similar second chance RSVP from HoH Fashion Mall?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I truly love the design, it takes design cues from other shoes but this shoe is very different and modern in its design elements. I'm getting the Platinum Yeezys, that's my word. I am not paying these ridiculous resellers fees, but I will get them.

All of that...

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by capo1119

I was 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
happy.gif

Heard that the HoH Fashion Mall in Vegas had a decent amount of pairs that weren't picked up by RSVP.  
Wondering if anyone has received a similar second chance RSVP from HoH Fashion Mall?
Just talked to a manager, he said that information is 100% false ... all pairs were picked up/claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom