Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU TRIED GETTING UP on everyone buy buying release info early??????

dude do you just live in la la land?

if you were "organizing to help out on here" you woulda bought the info with u or whoever, and POSTED IT here

that would be helping everyone, that would be hlping NT

not helping who would pay you the most money, ooooooorrrrr your "boys"

Originally Posted by garylok11

Am I the only one think that Platinum's > Black's?
x4
To each his own but, Platinum's are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IMO the details of the shoe just pop more, and I'm a sucker for 3M.

Damn, someone did GatorViking dirty.
Son, that aint even cool. Some of you people need to really let go and let those who successfully purchased live.

I'm sad for you TGV.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
/

You gotta be a real scumbag to actually call up and cancel someone's order just for spite.

I'm mad for you.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

hahahahahahah you are a joke dimez!!!!!

sell for retail?????!?!?!?!?! 250+++ for mints is retail?????

help an NTer out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

wow dude, do u really live in another world?

you one of those people who just believes their own lies

[h2] The7onius  can vouch for me...I had extra pairs of xii in a size 7....he had a 7.5...I didnt need it...but i still trade with him so he can get the size he wanted...It depends who I help out...[/h2]
he could tell you..I buy 7 and 7.5 to make sure they fit right. i did that with the white cement 4's I had a 7.5 and bought a 7... not even at retail..ended up with a bunch of pars to make sure I get the correct size...

My thing is what does a person gain by calling in and cancelling the order?? Like, they not gon' let you be like "aiight lemme cancel this order and order the exact same thing again"

That's just some spiteful, hater !$% @%+$ to do
30t6p3b.gif

that's just dirty, gatorviking. i feel for you man. it's messed up that anyone would even take time out to do that

dimez......

ONE PERSON

what about the mints??? 250+ is retail for mints???

again, you focus on the one part of your story to make u seem not a reseller

IS 250+ RETAIL FOR THE MINTS?

ended up with pairs to make sure you got your size........FOR FREE YOU RESELLER

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by 18th letter

So you did leave your order number? Thats why i always triple check screenshots.
I guess so man. Im so empty inside now. You have no idea. Im literally on the verge of a break down. 
If someone low enough to cancel your order even exists, no way they can just do that. I'm almost positive they verify your personal info.
REGARDLESS, if you're order was confirmed and then inexplicably cancelled, not on Nike's part due to stock or w.e, I would not get off the phone with Nike until they guaranteed me a pair. Straight up.

wow, someone actually took the time to call nike and cancel his order. this is wrong on so many levels..straight scumbag.

I mean, I feel for gatorviking. That %&*$ sucks, but you gotta be smarter than that. Especially in the world where we live in today. Don't give these dudes/lurkers any chances to jeopardize things for you.

and while i feel for TGV

....what do you expect?

he went and posted that screenshot here, basically gloating.. happy, whatever u wanna call it.

on a mb with salty women.....

it was bound to happen

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by jst628

nice job posting your order number, have fun getting the cancelation email tomorrow when i call and cancel your order
laugh.gif

#YEAHIMMAD

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

that was a joke... what that even to the same guy?

he came on here posting

yes, hes happy, cool story, yay

but come on man

EXPECT THAT

you know how many heads would be pissed they missed out

he was asking for trouble

as if wearing $200+ shoes doesnt scream for attention (we are all guilty), postign a screenshot to show you getting em def does

For people who have both

Does the quality on the 2's come anywhere close to the 1's? I've seen all the 1's in person. Obviously the 2's utilize a lot more synthetic material which is a negative, but how does the suede compare? Is the faux snakeskin leather real leTher, or anywhere close to as nice as the leather on the 1's?

I know the prices will settle, but I really can't believe how much these are going for, everything considered. They're like 3000 on Flight Club, more than all of the 1's. Ridiculous since from a material standpoint these are a significant step down.

In my opinion.. I like the aesthetics of the 2 more, I definitely prefer the sleek, stealth look. But for the whole package the 1's might take it, the quality on those is just outstanding.

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by JohnGarcia

yeah fam lol what the hell am i gonna do miss two days of work and hunt for a chance to buy em, crazy aint the word!
roll.gif
It's going to be a 21 hour straight scavenger hunt stranded with 150 people and under hot and humid weather.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
%@$% is worse than a MTVs The Challenge and Fear Factor
roll.gif
roll.gif
i still dont know all the details yet but they gonna email me no way am i  hunting for these for 21 hours but if i go and i win lets see whos rolling then
smokin.gif

I was ready to participate coming from NY but I couldn't get to the supposedly '' register'' button  I had to click on. Then after hearing it starts at 4:00AM and it's 21 hours long ....
sick.gif
alien.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom