Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it obvious why NewYork Douch has so many pairs of rare shoes and why his prices are so high (also why he lives in a one bedroom dump, furnished in the 70's). He buys his kicks for resale prices and then charges twice what he buys them for, literally.

The guy is a delusional loser and anyone who buys from him is a major part of the problem.

crazy he got all them yeezys and apparently lives like a slob in a slaw apartment 
mean.gif

Isn't it obvious why NewYork Douch has so many pairs of rare shoes and why his prices are so high (also why he lives in a one bedroom dump, furnished in the 70's). He buys his kicks for resale prices and then charges twice what he buys them for, literally.

The guy is a delusional loser and anyone who buys from him is a major part of the problem.
a dump like this is prime new york real estate

dudes are happy to be paying hundreds of thousands to live in a roach infested closet.

gotta be rich just to be poor here...

if you guys don't remember, the solars/plats did not drop on a random  date and time. I remember very specifically that weekend. Nike making it official that it was gonna drop within 72 hours of the drop announcement. So I (and everybody included) were glued to the computer. I brought my ipad to somebodys birthday party and i never let go of that thing. It didn't drop, then on 6/9 Game 7 of Celtics vs. Heat. After the game was over, the shoes went live. I had 3 laptops, 2 phones, and an ipad all on that twitter link. On all devices I was able to add it to my cart. I even made it to the checkout page but internet had effectively been down from that drop and it never went thru. I screen shot them in my cart, screen shot them at the checkout page and even emailed the nike corporate and they still said sorry can't help you there. They even prepared new ways to handle the amount of traffic but still wasn't good enough. I'll never forget checking out for a pair of yeezys for $245 through paypal and still ended up empty handed. From that moment, it was a hunt and I was able to get a pair of DS Solars at Sneakercon for $1200. 

^first yeezys (zen grey) did drop at a random day and time, completely unannounced unless you were in the know...

Solars/Plats didn't drop on a random DATE.

They dropped at a random TIME.

EDIT: ^^ Refers to NDC only.

Last edited:
man whoever buys from this guy newyorkcompany must be total ****** , someone bought a size 15 bron 10 denim for 1.5k lmao 

This. Added both cw's to the cart and then the site crashed.
When the site was back up, only the Plats were still in my cart. Would have been nice to get both, but I was still very happy nonetheless.
 lucky is an understatement if you were able to get a pair of yeezys at retail. 

Random but if they drop the link on twitter all megatrons going to eat em up.

Either way announced or not they going to eat em up... Im hoping to cop x2 and trade a pair for solars in my size :smile:

This guy is the reason that half of us will never see this shoe.

Who told him ROs were worth 25k?

If these are gonna be a random drop, does that mean it'll only be online or they'll hit stores too? Sorry if this is a stupid question. New to this kinda stuff.

lol the nerve of that dude to put that picture at the end of his listing..

this is the typical reseller though..mid 20's living with parents.

not hating but i mean if you are gonna floss, don't show off how you are trying to hustle $20 worth of chinese rubber for 25K 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom