Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think they would make the RO anymore limited then the previous 2 releases?
I never said that I thought they would be more limited than the other two colorways. You're just putting words in my mouth. I just asked for a source, and I found the source. Fragbulb (the guy who did the review) told me that his factory connection in Qingzhao told him that 1500 pairs were made (same as previous 2 colorways).

Luckily NewYorkCompany got his fair share of pairs.

smokin.gif
He has a nice a** camera though. 
pimp.gif

Interested to hear from the likes of PO, JM, etc... To get in Nike's mind a little about where they stand on the RO, given the Kanye to Adidas is official.

Here is a part of the converstation with a customer assistant in Nike 

*** ***:   are you going to stock the air Yeezy 2 red today in your site?

Evan: Right now, we do not have any information regarding the Yeezy II's. Even a couple hours before launch we wouldn't. If the rumors were true, I would not know. I would say check  http://insider.nike.com/us/  or our twitter page for updates.
*** ***: So there will be no announcement on these?
Evan: No announcement, they are going to be a special release.
Evan: I know that sounds a little strange but, if I remember right, I think it'll be the same as the first Yeezy release.

I am not sure but if remember correctly  what i have heard, they came at random time/Date in the US website.
Anyone can confirm that?

Last edited:
It was a Saturday night around 11-12 am that they dropped the Internet broke. Unless you got a fast connector or a super boy good luck

At that price 0 sold
I seriously need regular 9-5 because if they drop while im at work I'm going to be heated. I at least want to shot at copping a pair

NewYorkCompany says that they are worth $25k 
roll.gif
  I want to say these are just gonna sit, but since they might not release, I could see some celebs or athletes buy off him. 

This NYC dude is a joke. All his listings are through the roof. Pure floss factor in his mind.
He can have them for that!

Omg, the hits just keep on coming!

Ok dude, you've stated your displeasure w Swoosh/Mark P over and over again.

You got your creative deal w 3 Stripes.

Yet you still won't stop whinning!!! It's gone fr legitimate grievance to butt hurt feelings.

LET IT GO! You chose to leave since you didn't like their counter offer. Adults/professionals would simply say thank you for the opportunity but I regretfully decline.

Now he just sounds like a jealous ex gf hooking up w the last dude at the bar.

Classic Ye!!

Omg, the hits just keep on coming!

Ok dude, you've stated your displeasure w Swoosh/Mark P over and over again.

You got your creative deal w 3 Stripes.

Yet you still won't stop whinning!!! It's gone fr legitimate grievance to butt hurt feelings.

LET IT GO! You chose to leave since you didn't like their counter offer. Adults/professionals would simply say thank you for the opportunity but I regretfully decline.

Now he just sounds like a jealous ex gf hooking up w the last dude at the bar.

Classic Ye!!

I heard a review by a NYC radio DJ saying pretty much all of this. His concert was amazing except for the fact he kept ranting about LV/Nike etc. They were like we rarely give 2 sh*ts about what an artist's political/social stand points are, we just want to hear the songs we know and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom