Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't Adidas one of those companies that allows you to pre-order big releases online? That would be AWESOME for Yeezy sneakers. No hassle or nothing.

Plus I'm sure with the pre-orders it gives Adidas time to see whose using bots or multiple orders being cancelled or whatever foolishness gets cooked
Still doesnt stop millions of people from trying to do the same thing. Adidas will crash, and people will be back in here complaining how Adidas couldnt handle it. 
or how about actually allow nike to make as many as demand allows, wouldn't that actually be smarter?

or how about actually allow nike to make as many as demand allows, wouldn't that actually be smarter?
It deff would. But nike cares too much about there "brand". they make enough money from there clothing then releases like this. Thats why they dont care how much we cry for more pairs. 

Knowing nike once kanye leaves they will retro both yeezy 1 and 2 and make them a gr.
lol, that would be the ultimate troll from nike.. imagine all those people who spent thousands on those, for them to just be GR..

I'm interested to see a kanye Adidas shoe as I have loved every shoe he has been a part of BUT I think honestly may be even harder to get your hand on a pair than with Nike. Hell the Big Sean and the Teyana Taylor GLC was dam near impossible to get I can only imagine Kanyes Adidas.

i could be wrong but the same person doing that eventbrite i think is "The SneakHeat" dude AKA @therealmalcs who posted a photo on his IG that he got from this thread off of  "The Wise Guy kicks" this morning with a 
nerd.gif
 emoji Acting as if they were actually his. 

edit someone beat me to it..

Last edited:
I missed a lot of this stuff but now that im caught up... only thing i can say is 

But... but I don't like Adidas

What If the company Ye is signing with is nike and they finally start to mass produce the Yeezy line and release a new shoe every year

He is talking about signing with Adidas. Anywho. Sorry that I reposted it. Don't check this thread, thought I was helping. Haaa my bad

Just seen something posted in regards to @NoldoCustoms.
Unless it has something to do with customs, please disregard all his other useless posts, which is about 90% of them.
Dude was salty that he couldn't get a deal off of Zyn/Feng so he started calling their stuff fake, and this was after he posted a pair of actual fakes with a part of the caption praising the dude that originally posted them on his dashboard and the other part asking the dude if he wants to know the release date or not.

Big ups to Mark on here with great info in almost every thread I've been lurking in thus far, you truly deserve a pair of these.

-Imran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom