Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

This. From someone directly in the West/Kardashian camp, their advice is to not waste any time or money on anyone selling "real" RO's right now because there are less than a dozen REAL pairs floating around. A fool and his money are soon parted.
There are more than a dozen, man.

Part of me feels like dumping my whole collection altogether....

Just been sitting in the closet for the longest and I've worn each maybe 3 times.

Tired of this seemingly endless spiral over this fn final pair to complete the set.

No way in hell I'm dropping a penny let alone several thousand for an unofficial pair. Celebs/pro athletes can throw their money at that.

Just put my heavily worn plats on eBay. I'm trying to cash out, haha.

I've been thinking of doing the same with my solars. The thirst is too real for these sneakers, and I feel like now is a better time than ever to take advantage of those people.

Are real pairs still a headache to sell? In terms of shill bidding, non paying buyers, and things like that?

Also both of my size tags fell off and my box is banged up. I can already imagine the headache I'll get trying to assure people they're real. :smh: :lol:

I'm curious to see how much you get for yours though.

There is only one person I know in the NY area that HAS legit Red October Yeezys and he has serious plug in the sneaker industry

Check out @ericemanuel on IG

Supposedly he got his pair from a big time person within Nike..so he paid next to nothin to get a buncha pairs

Him and NYCompany got them from China not Nike. Whether it's authentic or not is another story which can be debated. Definitely not NIKE. He took his pair to FC and got rejected because it can't be proven. Don't believe everything you hear. He doesn't have that kind of pull. Just another reseller.

Last edited:
There are more than a dozen, man.
I don't understand why you feel a need to defend him. How much is he paying ya? :lol:

But in all seriousness, he could have real pairs with a few fakes sprinkled in..... Who is to say that every pair is real? When the fakes are so good how can you tell from a picture?

It's not like he's s_universal who regularly posts on here, has a story, and has ample proof. This cat just throws a FSR on eBay and everyone is like "legit... But expensive :x - let the man cook" (dear nt letting someone cook is the best btw)

This is why if they release only buy em in front of a ftl or something. Can't be taking chances like this

it's beyond idiotic for someone to be paying 10K+ for questionable pairs.
Someones going to sell the wrong person fakes one day...
mean.gif

W no word fr Nike and no credible leads, this thread has been reduced to how good/bad a particular fake is and who has the stones/ignorance to rick them.
Looking mighty bleak!
This is what is funny to me about some sneakerheads, especially Yeezy-elitists, I love sneakers as much as anyone here, but I just don't think its that serious, people can rock whatever they want, it doesn't take "stones" or "courage", it's not my place or anyone else's to ridicule another person for rocking fakes if they so choose, these Yeezys, IMO, have created a sub-culture of people that feel like they are somehow better than other collectors or sneaker lovers because they chose to spend some exorbitant amount of money on exclusive Yeezys just to show them off on IG or NT and get props from other men, I won't even comment on how back asswards that is, but add that dynamic to Nike jerking people around and making the release so uber-limited and secretive, most people don't care enough to dedicate that amount of time to try to prove that they are "true to the game", they like the design and feel comfortable enough to purchase and wear.  The only people who concern themselves with what other people think about their collection are the type of people who go buy some "exclusive" kicks off eBay or somewhere then run to their local mall just to walk into Champs, Footlocker, HOH, etc. to get props from the employees because those are the only people in real life who actually give a damn, lol.  #getperspective.

The only way I don't condone fakes is when a person tries to pass them off as authentic, if a person bought some replica/fake RO and came out and said, "yea they not authentic, but it's the best I could do because I like the shoe but who knows if/when they release, and I can't afford resell on an authentic pair" that's cool IMO...that's just my .02 cents though

This is why if they release only buy em in front of a ftl or something. Can't be taking chances like this
You gotta make sure they actually went in with no shoes and walked out with real ones. I have a feeling there will be plenty of people trying to sell their China versions in front of stores if/when these do release. I'm calling shenanigans already.

You gotta make sure they actually went in with no shoes and walked out with real ones. I have a feeling there will be plenty of people trying to sell their China versions in front of stores if/when these do release. I'm calling shenanigans already.
that's what I meant :lol:

I don't understand why you feel a need to defend him. How much is he paying ya?
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness, he could have real pairs with a few fakes sprinkled in..... Who is to say that every pair is real? When the fakes are so good how can you tell from a picture?

It's not like he's s_universal who regularly posts on here, has a story, and has ample proof. This cat just throws a FSR on eBay and everyone is like "legit... But expensive
sick.gif
- let the man cook" (dear nt letting someone cook is the best btw)
I'm defending him because I know his pairs are authentic. The current fakes (super perfects) are awful. ****** toebox, wrong suede color, no suede suede and roman numeral 2 on the back of the lacelock (its just shiny...), no lining in between the spikes, a small *** swoosh and a bunch of other things.

The point I was trying to make was a lot of pairs we thought were legit are just fakes that have been refined to look and feel identical to the few legitimate pairs we know exist.

I'm sure these replica companies were in their glory when they saw how much easier it would be this time around. No worrying about green GITD soles appearing translucent, no 3m, no scales (instead rubbery mesh?), Embossed nike check, etc.

It's like my religion teacher used to say.. Considering the phenomenon of life and how everything needed to align in a specific way for humans to come into existence -- it's makes more sense to believe there is a god that helped create that phenomenon than to believe there isn't a god.

It's more plausible to believe these pairs are illegitimate than to believe they're real being as Nike hasn't even officially confirmed there are pairs produced, there will be a release date, there won't be a release date, etc etc.

You think these are just slipping out there door into the hands of resellers? Or resellers possibly (not the most morally upstanding individuals) are getting their hands on pairs they could pass as legit, especially considering how little is known about the fine details..

I think the latter is true. Like I said.. I follow some real scummy mofos on IG and they swear their pair is legit. Really!? Tell your story. Tell me exactly how they arrived from Nike to you!!!!

R.I.P. Red October Yeezy 2. You were suppose to turn into my 2nd pair of solars but you became so hype you drove your creators insane. :frown:

Last edited:
Sz 12..

Do you honestly believe someone who bought fugazzis is going to come out and say they're fake? Please...

Best thing is IF Nike decides to release them and you are lucky enough/good enough BOT to get a legitimate pair, simply make a photo copy of your receipt and silk screen it onto a T-shirt so whenever you wear them, you're also wearing proof of purchase!

TA-DA!!! :rofl:

I'm defending him because I know his pairs are authentic. The current fakes (super perfects) are awful. ****** toebox, wrong suede color, no suede suede and roman numeral 2 on the back of the lacelock (its just shiny...), no lining in between the spikes, a small *** swoosh and a bunch of other things.

Is your IG _pvblo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom