Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am the "newcomer" here, with my non existent credibility on this site... But the fact is, WE SHOULD NOT LET NIKE DO THIS TO US!!!!!

We are a forum of thousands of Nikes closest supporters. And yet, we cant even ban together to get an answer from them. They are litteraly toying with us like we are theyre sheep. And they do this b/c we let then.

I for one, say we ACTUALLY work together for once. And force Nike to tell us the deal on these shoes... This is turning into a joke where ppl are selling pairs for 10+ thousand dollars, and no one TRULY knows if they are even legit.   

So lets be serious guys. We can all ignore this and be "sheep". Or we can actually prove to these companies that the consumers deserve to know information that we are ACTIVELY TRYING TO GET!!!!!

Lets stop being a community of spineless haters that have never worked together. And LETS GET THIS DONE!!!!!

Get out your feelings lol

lol. To some of ya dude sound crazy... but tbh if ppl really did it, it might work. Whats a company wit no customers? But you know that will never happen wit Nike. So keep dreaming
ohwell.gif

Forget the jedi tricks. Lets make it happen with just sheer willpower and commitment...

Think about how much we could change things if they KNOW we wont accept their b/s .

Listen, being secretive about releases is cool and I love how it adds to the hype. But what they are doing with the RO's is just purely disrespectful. And the fact that it goes on, unchecked, is even more of a problem. 

We could EASILY, get an answer from them. How could we not, if we had thousands of their biggest supports DEMANDING for the info. 

So guys, lets do this for real. Lets make a statement. Lets be known as more then Sheep. 

Of the top, a few things we can do:
-Petition.
-Email Campaign.
-Boycott.

OMG I KNOW, "what a bum idea. Were suppose to get answers by writting emails and complaining all day? No ones got time for that."

If thats your mentality... YOU ARE A SHEEP. 

And unfortunately this is a wolves world, so go back to your herd of sheep that you mess with. 

Lets get this answer guys... Repost this comment. Like it, Idk... lets just MAKE IT KNOWN THAT WE WANT THESE F***ING ANSWERS ALREADY. 

#WEWANTANSWERS 

People have been attempting to do what you're trying to do for the past 12+ years for numerous different reasons.
Nike Lurks
& Nike only sees what Nike wants to see.
The demand for their products exceeds NT and all the other online communities. No matter how hard you try to get people to boycott, there are plenty of other people, an excess of people, who will fill their slots and then some.
Unless you personally go to Headquarters with some bombs strapped to you and hold everyone important hostage, they will not hear you or anyone else that tries to get their attention through the internet.
So quit trying to be the internet MLK of Nike's slaves and go get this done in person.
:smokin

lol. To some of ya dude sound crazy... but tbh if ppl really did it, it might work. Whats a company wit no customers? But you know that will never happen wit Nike. So keep dreaming
ohwell.gif

ok mike! lead the way.....Im behind you all the way. While we at it can we get Mark or Phil to explain to us why they keep creeping the prices up on these retros!
 I am going to create a new thread, this way we can filter out the people who arent serious about helping the cause... the FACT is, we can get the answers out of them.

We just need to work as a team, and be committed. Understand, that as crazy as it sounds, WE pay their bills. 

I am going to create a new thread, this way we can filter out the people who arent serious about helping the cause... the FACT is, we can get the answers out of them.

We just need to work as a team, and be committed. Understand, that as crazy as it sounds, WE pay their bills. 

People have been attempting to do what you're trying to do for the past 12+ years for numerous different reasons.
Nike Lurks
& Nike only sees what Nike wants to see.
The demand for their products exceeds NT and all the other online communities. No matter how hard you try to get people to boycott, there are plenty of other people, an excess of people, who will fill their slots and then some.
Unless you personally go to Headquarters with some bombs strapped to you and hold everyone important hostage, they will not hear you or anyone else that tries to get their attention through the internet.
So quit trying to be the internet MLK of Nike's slaves and go get this done in person.
smokin.gif
Dont take this the wrong way man. But its b/c of ppl like you , that nothing gets done...

You say other people have attempted this for 12+ years, but really? b/c I havent every heard of **** like this. Unless it was just a small group of UNDEDICATED, spinless, punk-******* who heard "no" once and said "ok i guess were done here."

When you truly understand the power of the consumer, or THE POWER OR PEOPLE for that matter. Then you will truly understand how quickly we can make them change their attitude to us...

Im not trying to be the "internets mlk" or anything like that. I am not doing this for JUST ME. its for everyone. Ive been collecting shoes for 10+ years and idk, throughout those 10 years I always thought we were being taken advantage of.

Were not even asking them to lower prices... WE JUST WANT TO KNOW IF A SPECIFIC SHOE IS BEING RELEASED OR NOT... And your cool with being dicked around for the past couple months ?

why wouldnt nike release these and make money.i would.im sure they will unless like someone said they auction them off or some ****.either way,
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 until i hear something official.
..cause Nike don't need the money and cause they are stubborn as ****.

The only problem with what michaelscarned is saying is that none of the "hype" Nike creates is official. WE know that they have stuff leaked out to generate a buzz and keep everyones attention and have them thirsty for releases but until it is confirmed by Nike it's supposed to be all rumors and specualtions that Nike can quickly dismiss. Usually a company does not want their product leaked to the masses before the retail launch for various reasons but for Nike a leak has the opposite affect. Which is why they keep quiet and let it happen for the most part. We could start a petition about the "Release date of the Nike Air Yeezy Red Octobers" and Nike could be like "oh, those shoes you saw Kanye wear. Did we ever say they would be released?"

Last edited:
Dont take this the wrong way man. But its b/c of ppl like you , that nothing gets done...

You say other people have attempted this for 12+ years, but really? b/c I havent every heard of **** like this. Unless it was just a small group of UNDEDICATED, spinless, punk-******* who heard "no" once and said "ok i guess were done here."

When you truly understand the power of the consumer, or THE POWER OR PEOPLE for that matter. Then you will truly understand how quickly we can make them change their attitude to us...

Im not trying to be the "internets mlk" or anything like that. I am not doing this for JUST ME. its for everyone. Ive been collecting shoes for 10+ years and idk, throughout those 10 years I always thought we were being taken advantage of.

Were not even asking them to lower prices... WE JUST WANT TO KNOW IF A SPECIFIC SHOE IS BEING RELEASED OR NOT... And your cool with being dicked around for the past couple months ?

people like me ?
I haven't bought a new release in about 7 years.
i collect strictly from 84-2007 because of what Nike has turned this hobby into for me & all of us who truly have a passion for this.
I'm not knocking you, your typing is just coming off like you just took an adderrall, a 5 hour energy, and a red bull to study for 3 finals in one night.
Good Luck to you with this, I hope you accomplish what you set out to.

Damn son, this is what the lack of info has done to y'all?

___s preparing to boycott for the opportunity to TRY to get one of like 5,000 pairs of a shoe only to most likely fail and spend mortgage money on the resale market? :lol:

Last edited:
Too many people in here making me cringe SMH you aint no revolutionary. Nike doesnt care about 600 ppeopleob a petition.
If you wanna ddothis seriously you need to speak to some big people. Jump on radips when they say phone in. Speak to charlamagne etc.

The only problem with what michaelscarned is saying is that none of the "hype" Nike creates is official. WE know that they have stuff leaked out to generate a buzz and keep everyones attention and have them thirsty for releases but until it is confirmed by Nike it's supposed to be all rumors and specualtions that Nike can quickly dismiss. Usually a company does not want their product leaked to the masses before the retail launch for various reasons but for Nike a leak has the opposite affect. Which is why they keep quiet and let it happen for the most part. We could start a petition about the "Release date of the Nike Air Yeezy Red Octobers" and Nike could be like "oh, those shoes you saw Kanye wear. Did we ever say they would be released?"
You my friend, are 100% correct. Which is even more of a reason that we , as a community, need to be on the same page.
people like me ?
I haven't bought a new release in about 7 years.
i collect strictly from 84-2007 because of what Nike has turned this hobby into for me & all of us who truly have a passion for this.
I'm not knocking you, your typing is just coming off like you just took an adderrall, a 5 hour energy, and a red bull to study for 3 finals in one night.
Good Luck to you with this, I hope you accomplish what you set out to.
I am not saying anything negative towards you as a person/sneaker collector... Its just a matter of your attitude towards a good cause. I get it, it hasnt been successful in the past. But if history just lived off that belief, alot of amazing things would have never come too. The past is the past, and the future is now. We can still get what we want, its not far fetched at all. Just need to be on the same page. 

As far as sounded geeked up lol, its probably just the weed homie lol. And Im just tierd of being in the dark with someone so simple as sneakers... Its not even like the majority of the world are sneakerheads. In reality, its a very small population of people... None the less, we shouldnt be fighting eachother. So sorry if my msg came off as disrespectful towards you. 

Too many people in here making me cringe SMH you aint no revolutionary. Nike doesnt care about 600 ppeopleob a petition.
If you wanna ddothis seriously you need to speak to some big people. Jump on radips when they say phone in. Speak to charlamagne etc.
 Yea so lets do that, and refer back to a community of people who think the idea is CRINGE WORTHY... Smh , you are a cancer to this group... Why would you  not want your voice to be heard? This aint no revolutionary ****. Its a community of people who are actually tired of being treated like slaves to modern culture. Were not even asking to be given the pairs... We just want to know the deal. 

Tha fkkkk? Charlamgne? dude is gonna get pair...u think he cares?...u never heard of ur local congressman or councilmans? lol

kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom