Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think Nike will retro Air "Yeezys" years from now under a different name?

since Nike wasn't paying Kanye royalties in the first place I don't think they would even have to change the name

I'm still skeptical about what foot locker said but I guess we'll see

Last edited:
They can't increase the retail price 5 days before release... It's already set at 245, and it's not like they're going to produce more in 5 days... Worst post i've seen in a while. They wouldn't be as popular as they are if they were a general release....

Delay them a month and make more. Them being popular is irrelevant going forward. Milk the cow now.

they should just increase the retail prices (yes i said it) but also increase production by a lot

that way resellers will die out cuz enough pairs out there and nike will make a huge profit by selling more pairs at a higher price

win win for the consumer and nike + kill off resellers

i guess they dont give a **** about us and just want to keep us thirsty by retroing a small amout the same shoe and colorway every now and then :lol:
raise the retail price? lmao thats a joke.
yeah because buying limited shoes off resellers is much better to each their own though :lol:

id rather pay 300-400 for a guaranteed pair of DS yeezys than 2k

they should just increase the retail prices (yes i said it) but also increase production by a lot

that way resellers will die out cuz enough pairs out there and nike will make a huge profit by selling more pairs at a higher price

win win for the consumer and nike + kill off resellers

i guess they dont give a **** about us and just want to keep us thirsty by retroing a small amout the same shoe and colorway every now and then :lol:
They can't increase the retail price 5 days before release... It's already set at 245, and it's not like they're going to produce more in 5 days... Worst post i've seen in a while. They wouldn't be as popular as they are if they were a general release....

im not saying they should increase the price right now im just making up a solution for fun :lol:
and i think they would still be popular look at the jordan 11's most popular jordan imo selling out all the dam time and restocking a few times still very very popular

Last edited:
nerd.gif

I wish they would just raffle these off. Damn shame that everyone has to try and cop off of FTL's struggle servers at the same time.

it would make sense if Nike, FL ect did a Finishline draft style system for they're online releases. seems like a easy way to avoid system crashes, bots, and whatever other issues

It's not a rumor.its a corporate in house footloose document.They all drop on same day.Dont know procedure of eachbretaiker.im Amsterdamus

Heard a rumour that the only way to get them is through a scavenger hunt in the upper regions of Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom