Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bad thing about the Red Octobers is that even if someone has the real ones, people are always going to question you. Plus it's hard to tell what a an authentic pair is anyway

The bad thing about the Red Octobers is that even if someone has the real ones, people are always going to question you. Plus it's hard to tell what a an authentic pair is anyway
unless there is some kind of authenticity letter received from nike? 

I mean just in general, if you saw someone walking around with the Red Octobers. You would question him even after the authentics do release.

Well I'm well aware that from now on since they are no longer releasing that people will be questioning my pair, which is another reason I was really hoping for the release to go through. It seems like people won't be happy nowadays unless you have a video of you and Kanye while he's pointing at the shoe and yelling, "These are real." People refuse to believe that real pairs are out there and that people do help each other out.

I mean just in general, if you saw someone walking around with the Red Octobers. You would question him even after the authentics do release.

This could be a way of thinking for any sneaker.
Especially when there's all these early releases now

Last edited:

where did you get those super prefects from? their off at the bottom part (on the side) by the way thats how we here at NT new they were fake.
Posted earlier pics but here they are again. Letting the pictures speak for themselves, no need to bash if you don't got a pair. Please go ahead and point out what ever you might think is "fake" on this shoe. 
Congrats on your pair.  Don't waste your time arguing with trolls.

So basically no one should buy a pair of these because there probably fake or if there real then everyone's going to call them fake? :smh:

Well I'm well aware that from now on since they are no longer releasing that people will be questioning my pair, which is another reason I was really hoping for the release to go through. It seems like people won't be happy nowadays unless you have a video of you and Kanye while he's pointing at the shoe and yelling, "These are real." People refuse to believe that real pairs are out there and that people do help each other out.

Sole rulers pair is clearly real, I don't know why these guys are trolling. Probably don't own any yeezys. With that said, I still see these shoes releasing. That tweet by footlocker was not a mistake. There is definitely a plan in place.

Edit: no sauce, just using common business sense.

Last edited:
Posted earlier pics but here they are again. Letting the pictures speak for themselves, no need to bash if you don't got a pair. Please go ahead and point out what ever you might think is "fake" on this shoe. 
 View media item 709851

View media item 709852

View media item 709853
View media item 709855
View media item 709859
Clearly legit and it's not hard to tell a legit pair if youve seen an authentic pair just look at kanye or samis pairs and i can tell legit pairs without looking twice with detailed pics...

Am I the only one who still feels like they could drop this week?

I actually have that feeling too. I feel like the original plan was that they were supposed to drop morning of the 27th, but they weren't supposed to tweet the info until the morning of - instead someone goofed up. Will be checking the next few mornings in case they decide to surprise us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom