Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't Bred 1 sweepstakes starting today.... at least all the ones in ATL (from what I've heard) and in Orlando are starting this morning until like 5 for tickets.
Kobe IV prelude raffles are today as well....But Footaction and Footlocker aren't even on the same side of the street or in the same block so that's gotta just be the Footaction line.

Just submitted my entry on why I should win the Red Yeezys in the #BLX #SamiSystem contest.  Fingers crossed.

Agreed. Mods need to check these dudes intentionally lying in this thread then coming back a page later and saying 'lol' or that was 'sarcasm.' It's obviously not being received that way when people are reading this thread then lining up at HoH or reloading Footlocker and NDC at 5am. This thread is becoming the toilet bowl of NT. This ain't 4chan or some other place where people are on notice that they're going to see 95% useless material. Bring back the maturity and stop allowing this board's reputation to sink.

Last edited:
Y'all laughing at that pic but ppl ain't lining up for yeezys ... bred 1 Kobe prelude & yoth as well as 3lab5 raffles start today

Agreed. Mods need to check these dudes intentionally lying in this thread then coming back a page later and saying 'lol' or that was 'sarcasm.' It's obviously not being received that way when people are reading this thread then lining up at HoH or reloading Footlocker and NDC at 5am. This thread is becoming the toilet bowl of NT. This ain't 4chan or some other place where people are on notice that they're going to see 95% useless material. Bring back the maturity and stop allowing this board's reputation to sink.

Repped.

Safe to say these won't be dropping anymore huh?....

That sucks even for anyone who does own them given fakes are floating around and apparently look so damb close to the real deal...every pair will be a questionable. :smh:

Anyways hopefully the wife lands the pair off the sammi and biff's BLX giveaway....good luck to you 4wrestling

lol i had a dream last night I copped the yeezys 
SAME.  
roll.gif

Had a dream my local WSS had some scavenger hunt type raffle and i got the golden ticket. DAT FEEL. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom