* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

IMG_6691.PNG

Hopefully I can double up but glad I still got the GOAT pair though. Have a feeling these will be super hard to get.

Looks like SNKRS it is for me. I knew there would be people wanting these retros if they ever did it but not with prices like this. I think the mainly black pair should be just a GR release not like how the others have been.

Looks like SNKRS it is for me. I knew there would be people wanting these retros if they ever did it but not with prices like this. I think the mainly black pair should be just a GR release not like how the others have been.

I'd be happy if they do that. All these pairs would hit discounts if they were true GRs

Yea, I'll give it a shot on SNKR'S, hopefully I'll get early reservation.

I have the Tan's and generally like the shoe but I like the black & white pair more.

Anyone know if these actually have zoom in it? Especially the forefoot.

Does anyone remember the Chinese website that dissects shoes to show their tech? I could be wrong but I thought I saw they did the fugazi wheats and it had a little zoom bag in the forefoot. Anyone have that or remember that, I could be mixed up tho

Does anyone remember the Chinese website that dissects shoes to show their tech? I could be wrong but I thought I saw they did the fugazi wheats and it had a little zoom bag in the forefoot. Anyone have that or remember that, I could be mixed up tho
fastpass.cn/review

Yeah I think the blacks will be a true GR since the release date was announced a few months in advance
I just said that CW since it was the first that came to mind but is this officially the one it will be?

Im in Boston, closest stores getting them are in New York.
Well that makes me feel better since I live 30 minutes from Boston that no place in mass will physically have them.

Back
Top Bottom